Text RPG Character Creator - Page 14 of 23

Gems Have Been Activated I've finished - Page 14 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2015 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 23 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
15th Jul, 2015 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 14

Ignoble says...

More Enhancements

Looking at different screen widths I also changed the way mobiles show:

1. GM Avatar - it is authoritative now and stands out among the others.
2. Long class titles are shortened.
3. On very small phone screens the character title tends to get squished, now it will clear the avatar before showing you the text. The font also changes for small screens.
4. Some other little enhancements to make everything appear well on any screen size.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2015 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

Assassin says...

Thanks for that as I do notice the changes on my phone and compare it to what I see on my desktop at home. It all lines up good for me.

22nd Jul, 2015 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

The Guardian Is Complete

On your Character Sheet you will see an option for the Guardian. The explanation and choices offered are both on the same page when you attempt to edit it.

Unlike many other parts of the Character Sheet this is the first feature that requires some prerequisites. This is to separate the core players from those just passing through.

Here are the features if you select a Guardian:

* Your Character Notes are protected from public view
* The GM's Notes are protected from public view. Yes, your GM can still see his notes but will not see yours. The GM can use this to relay happenings to your Character that he does not want other Players to see. Thus, having a Guardian enables better options for your Character as you can respond to the GM in game with certain actions that may be curious for other Players.
* An image of your Guardian is shown on your Character Sheet, you see it as a background but others see it as a block to your notes.
* Your Guardian also appears in your Character's Posts making a statement about how serious you are with your Character's involvement in the current Role-playing Game .
* A small padlock shows on your Character Sheet link if you have a Guardian protecting you.

Related Information: How to communicate with the GM privately

24th Jul, 2015 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Lock
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 14 Creator Character RPG Text

The Slacker says...

That looks totally cool JB, just waiting for when you have it for World of Medieval.This feature could probably be used like how you had the secret order before?

25th Jul, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

The Guardian feature is not so intensive as the Secret Order allowed Discussion among Players of the same Order versus Players who were not part of the Order. However, that does give me an idea that I will post in World of Medieval.

The Guardian feature is to protect some of your content, especially what the GM / Dungeon Master may want to say about your Character without other Players seeing.

Now as we are on the Topic of Guardians, I've added even more with a total of 16 unique Guardians to choose from.

30th Jul, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Text RPG Character Creator

Assassin says...

The whole guardian thing is a really cool feature I think I ended up spending all my FP on it and now I have to get it back. What else do you have in store for us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2015 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 14

Ignoble says...

I have the following to do:

* Add in the Gems (In the works)
* Add in Guardians for the other Role-Playing Games
* Unique Character sheet for GM / Dungeon Master
* GM / Dungeon Master can select their own cosmetics for their game.

2nd Aug, 2015 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 14

Ignoble says...

Gems Have Been Activated

I've finished coding in the Gems today. You can read about it here: Text Role-playing Game Creator's Gems. If you are a Dungeon Master / GM you will want to pay close attention to how this can affect your Players and your game.

Next To Do

Next, I will be working on making the GM's Character Sheet unique as well as giving all Game Master's the ability to choose settings for the main game Threads such as: background, special text and so forth. This will help you to give a better cosmetic feel for your game.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,