Text RPG Character Creator - Page 6 of 23

Game Master's Can Now Edit! - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2015 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 23 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
20th Apr, 2015 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 6

Those are genuine concerns JB has of which I'm well aware. You could probably have them upload off site and then pick the ones you will add to your database.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Thor
Diety
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Creator Character RPG Text

The Hammer God says...

Or if you don't want to use any of the Avatars just leave it alone and choose none. Its not like its a requirement, its just meant to be an enhancement. The through power is in the player's ability to role-play.

20th Apr, 2015 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

All true. When I get a chance to do the things I mentioned in my last Post then I will make it available. For now any 'special' avatars can be sent to me via Email and I will take it from there.

20th Apr, 2015 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Creator Character RPG Text

Will there be any dice options associated with the character sheet so players can roll dice while they edit their character?

20th Apr, 2015 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

This is already available: Dice. You can see the option at the top of this Thread next to the 'Create Character' button and in the Character Sheet itself.

20th Apr, 2015 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator

Create a character, even multiple characters, choose how you want to customize it and show it off in your posts or to others via a link? This is a dream. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2015 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Lock
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 6

The Slacker says...

Maybe this is better asked in the super hero thread but I'll give it a try here first. I noticed we have the super hero sheet using this new creator but how will that work with our past super hero info that was there already? I can't get access to it at the moment.

23rd Apr, 2015 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Ignoble says...

Game Master's Can Now Edit!

All Game Masters / Dungeon Masters can now edit the "GM Notes" Section of all Players in their game. This allows you to keep specific information on a Player so no 'fudging' can take place. An example of this is having starting values recorded by the GM so if there is an increase later in the game he can tell if the increase is proportionate. It is also a good way to track experience points if you do not want the Player to track it.

Extra Special Boxes and Fields

I have so far implemented this in the Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game as there are stats there that need to be kept seperate, but this can also be used by other GM's as well. Basically it allows for new boxes to be added based on a need outside the ones already there by default in the Character Sheet. It is activated already for Be A Super Hero, and will only be activated for other Role-playing Games as a need arises.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,