Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 18 of 25

"Rethal, can you tell if there have been - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jul, 2015 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 25 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 18

" I do not feel very lucky right now seeing that we are here in a maze that is meant for us to die and with little clothing and no weapons. Do you feel lucky today?"

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

"I've heard it said that luck is 90% preparation and 10% opportunity. So, think of it that you've had your whole life to prepare of this opportunity."

30th Jun, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lunithion looks at the two bickering. "My thoughts are these levers are more for the amusement of our captors. There is only a small chance we gain anything and a much larger chance we lose. I am. Ot one for games of chance. I would rather use my wit to solve a riddle, than to guess at a lever.

Now how are the torches laid out? Are they all in line or at different heights, sizes? Is there anything else in this room other than torches? Discolored floor or walls?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

There is one torch on each wall, in the middle of it, near the top.

Falrun takes some torches out of their sockets and examine them, not finding anything particularly interesting, he does that to all four.

Rethal approaches the lever and look at them, from what he sees, the can only be lowered. The only things differentiating them are their color.

Lunithion examine the wall first and find nothing suspicious then look at the torches that Falrun has handled, finding also nothing special, they are torches.

30th Jun, 2015 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

"Bah!", Lunithion growns. "I see nothing here that offers clues to this contraption. Perhaps there is more information about this thing in another area. I suggest we move on. Who knows what might happen if you pull on that lever. It may not even appear until later in this forsaken game."

30th Jun, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Snooty Elf says...

"Very well, Lunithion, we can come back to this room."

Once everybody is ready, Falrun will head out the door to the next intersection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 18

Rethal heads out the door and turns left to go to the next intersection. He will look down each side to see what there is down there.

1st Jul, 2015 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Snooty Elf says...

"Rethal, can you tell if there have been any tracks through here? It may help if we could tell if anybody, or anything, else is walking these halls with us."

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.