Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 3 of 25

Lunithion has spend the last two years of - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 3

Falrun runs straight at the two dwarf and at the very last second, he tries to jump over them. He leaps thru the air and for a moment, it seems that he will clear them and escape, but one of the Dwarf seeing what he was doing, quickly step on a log and leap into him. They both collide and fell to the ground.

Being stun a little bit, Falrun finds himself under a pile of dwarf trying to tie him up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

I always put in two or more attack dice to help the game move on. I know at times that having two or more rounds already rolled makes the game move a bit smoother when combat occurs. Rolled a d10 got a 3 - 3 is zero.
Yes attacking with long sword.

13th Jun, 2015 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Snooty Elf says...

Seeing his options quickly dwindled down to one, Falrun tried to resist as little as possible and roll with the punches as they tied him up.

Knowing that he may need to try to break free of his bonds, he flexed his muscles as much as possible in order to give him more room to work later, if he got the opportunity.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Moving swiftly, Rethal draw his weapon and attack the closest Orcs and cut him deeply. All Orcs were surprise by the speed of attack, so much that Rethal was able to strike twice at the same foe. The second attack hit the rib of the Orcs, penetrating deep into his torso. The Orcs feel quickly in a pool of blood.

But by this time, all other Orcs had drawn their weapons and were closing in on Rethal. The odds were astronomical for him as he was totally surrounded by 7 Orcs.

Meanwhile

Seeing that he could not get the upper hand, Falrun let himself tied up, but was cleverly resisting to make the bond easier to cut later on, patience has always been his motto.

The dwarf tied him up, and set him against a tree. As the dwarf were mishandling him, he took many punch in the rib and in the face (Loose 2 HP). But eventually, he heard footstep and he looked up. A human dress in a very fine robe stepped out of the wood. The dwarf immediately stop their beating. The lead dwarf went to see him, bow, and said "My Lord, we have one, should we transport him?" The man answer in a low and sensual voice "Yes, you will transport. You have done well Thragor, you will be rewarded. Remember, he can't know where he is going, use the poison I gave you"

The man look at Falrun, smile widely and says "You will be a good specimen. We will have a chat later when you are ready." Without waiting for an answer, the man turn and left.

Thragor then turn towards Falrun, pull out a vial and smear some of the liquid on his dagger. Then, he advance on Falrun.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Rethal will continue to attack. (Will only place one attack roll at a time unless you want more)

Attack roll: 10 +4 +1 is 15 Damage if hit : 6 +1 is 7

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Jun, 2015 - 9:29pm

13th Jun, 2015 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Snooty Elf says...

Falrun, still being surrounded by several dwarves, awaits the inevitable.

Filler words here. And, a few more filler words.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 3

Rethal strike at yet another opponent and hurt him, but the seven other orcs are also trying to cut him. Two of them succeeded, causing 5 point of HP. As soon as they hit, all orcs back away and look at Rethal.

It hit Rethal fairly fast, the world seems to start spinning. He looks at where he was cut and their some green ooze over the wound. He try to remove it, but he can't barely stand up at this point. Rethal goes to his kneww look at the Orcs when he sees a man in fine robe approach, the man is smiling and says "That one will do ..." And the world goes black as Rethal passes out.

Thragor the Orcs advance on Falrun and simple cut him on the shoulder with the "Poison" Dagger. The world starts spinning and Falrun quickly passes out into oblivious.

GM Comment
Both your character are passed out. Please wait for me to write something else before replying. I will introduce our latest player then the real adventure will begin. I want to say that you might have felt that the first part was railroad a little. It is a bit because of where I need you to start. I simply did not want to start you somewhere without reason. Once we restart (Which will be very soon), all choice will be yours and if you succeed in break my adventure, then I will give you some major XP.

Also, I really like the idea from KNtoran to add two roll when fighting, it does speed up the process, so if you guys want to do that, go ahead. If you don't, I will assume you want to hit once then do something else, the choice will be yours basically.

If you have any feedback for me so far, please post them in my review thread.

Thanks

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Lunithion has spend the last two years of his life in Academy town, learning magic from the best instructor in the known world. At last, they had him perform the last ritual test and he aced it.

He was given his new spellbook, told to scribe all his spell and send out into the world.

He left Academy town one early morning, and with luck, he would be able to make it to the harbor to catch a ship back to his homeland. He arrived at the port in the late evening and was told that the only ship that would take him would departed tomorrow morning and that he would need to speak with the captain then.

He finds himself in a very small town, mainly one that sole purposes is the harbor. Goods are coming here to supply Academy town. There is about a dozen house here with one Inn only, The Growling Pony.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.