Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 21 of 25

** I am assuming that you have not cross the - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2015 - 1:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2015 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 21

Falrun foot goes right thru the crack and utterly destroyed it. Clearly, the wood was old and it gave way easily.

The first thing you notice is four man sitting on the floor in a circle in this rectangular room, they were eating something. They are wearing loin clothes only, but have the same metal black collar you saw before entering the maze. The man are extremely dirty, it seems they have not wash in ages. The second thing you notice is the room itself, it is extremely dirty. There is excrement everywhere and you can start smelling the foul air. There is also a small trap door on the ceiling just above where the man where sitting.

Also, there is a black line in the stone on the floor at the door, basically creating a line between the room and the hall. Furthermore, at the other end of the rectangular room, there is another black line, creating a small square area against the wall. Your backpack and equipment are there and you can clearly see that it has not been rummaged thru.

With the loud noise of the door breaking, the four man got up, pick up their very rusty long sword and start yelling at you in a language you don't understand, it sound very primitive.

*at this point, no one has enter the room. When you do so, please roll a D20

I had not awared XP so far, so I just went thru and did it. For your information, I do not follow the guideline of the Dungeon Master guide. Here are how I give and not give XP:

- Good idea (Idea that will help the party, that will help an individual, that I have never seen before)
- Good role play (This is where you should get a good chunk of XP)
- Defeating enemy (By defeating I do not mean killing, I award way more points when player get over enemy by outsmarting them instead of going for the kill)
- Solving puzzle

- I do not give XP for gold found or item found. I find this too simple and almost like the lottery.
- I do not give the extra 10% because of a stats. I think this only mean that the rich gets richer. No free XP

And now, the actual XP so far:

RETHAL:
250 xp for mini adventure before entering the maze (Role play and fight)
150 xp for dealing with guard and Rashim at the beginning (Role play)
100 xp for using tracking in the maze
100 xp for role-play after maze open

Total = 600

Falrun:
250 xp for mini adventure before entering the maze (Role play and fight)
150 xp for dealing with guard and Rashim at the beginning (Role play)
100 xp for figuring out that the water was good for you when you were tied
100 xp for role-play after maze open

Total = 600

Lunithion:
250 xp for mini adventure before entering the maze (Role play) - 50/50 fighter/cleric
150 xp for dealing with guard and Rashim at the beginning (Role play) - 50/50 fighter/cleric
100 xp for good tried on Lourac the guard (Role play) - Cleric
150 xp for smashing the table in order to make club (You are the first one ever that entered the maze with weapon, well done!) - Fighter
100 xp for role-play after maze open - 50/50 fighter/cleric

Total Fighter = 400
Total Cleric = 350

Questions?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

Falrun charges into the room trying to get to the square area on the other side with his gear. He uses his table leg to parry the attacks of the strange men as he does so.

"I'm guessing that if we can make it to the area with our gear, we will be safe from the attacks of these primitive beings since the line is very distinct."

Falrun Greenleaf Results:
  • Entering Room on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2015 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*** I just want to be sure, maybe I had not made myself clear, the four man are between you guys and the black line at the other end of the room. You will have to go thru them to reach it. Do you do the same action? Was I clear?

4th Jul, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 21 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

Out of Character: - That was clear, he's trying to by-pass the four men. I guess the thing that wasn't clear is, how much space is in the room? Would it be possible to get around them without engaging them? On the other hand, if it doesn't look like it's possible to get through them, Falrun will engage whoever looks like the 'leader'. If there is no leader, he will attack them.

4th Jul, 2015 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Out of Character: I am a fighter/illusionist, not fighter/cleric.

Lunithion looks at the men. Are the in a defensive stance? Are they rushing us? Have any crossed the black line?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The man have picked up their sword and are waiting for you to make a move while trying to talk to you, but you can't understand a word. Their language seems very primitive. But, they do not look happy either. None of them are beyond the black line where your equipment are.

*** My apology, it was a typo. Mage/fighter it is

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2015 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 21

Snooty Elf says...

"Well, it looks like Charades, it is." Falrun will try to communicate with the men by pantomiming them bringing our equipment to us so that we don't have to enter the room.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

** I am assuming that you have not cross the black line at the entrance of the room at this point.

Falrun starts gesturing for the man to go and bring there equipment. The man are getting confused and two of them are getting angrier

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.