Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 8 of 25

Yes, teamwork, I must agree. I will be as - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2015 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 25 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2015 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 8

I see you only answer the questions you want to answer. Let me go into the maze now I am through talking with you. Just remember if I survive I may come looking for you someday.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2015 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

I belive the young lad asked about the maze. Please be so kind and answer his question. Would hate for us to go into this challenge without all the information we can gather.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Now now now Rethal, no need for threat here, I am your friend after all"! says Lord Rashim with a warm smile.

Seems like I answered all your many qestions. I will go get my guest and I'll be back soon. With that he turns around and leave with all the guard.

Dungeon Master comment: I'll leave you some time to talk between yourself

16th Jun, 2015 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Well my good fellows, what is your take on this predicament? Shall we stand tall and defiant in front of his guests or cower and beg for our freedom? I wish to find any way possible to ruin is game and his gain.

16th Jun, 2015 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Snooty Elf says...

I'm sure he has something planned to make us 'participate'. So standing our ground will probably only get us slain more quickly.

I'm afraid that if you plan on exacting your revenge on our friend Rashim, the only option is to survive his dungeon and make him pay afterwards. Which, he no doubt now knows is a plan since I'm certain he is magically scrying us as we speak.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

He can watch us and do what he likes. I think if we work together we can survive this maze of his and then we can go off and gain fame and fortune with the knowledge that someday we will be back and we will kill him for kidnapping us and torturing us like this. As far as his guests we just look them in the eye and say nothing."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG - Page 8

Snooty Elf says...

I'll have to agree with Rethal. Our only hope is to play his game and win. Then we can figure it out from there.

17th Jun, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Yes, teamwork, I must agree. I will be as still as any gnome can be given the circumstances.

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.