Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132 of 533

Seeing the mass of undead Ardo does not hesitate - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Mar, 2016 - 4:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103329
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Feb, 2016 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks over at the group. "Well for better or worse we made it in. Any suggestions on which direction we proceed?"



Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You've entered the complex at what appears to be a large intersection. You entered from the southwest, there's a chamber or passage that leads off to the east and just 30 or 40 feet to the north is another passage that runs off to the west. Further north, you can see a large passage heading off to the northeast.

Jonathon can hear some noises like moaning, or low growling, and shuffling coming from the passage leading west.



26th Feb, 2016 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Speaking softly, he would gesture to the west passage and say, "There are noises coming from over there. Moans or perhaps growling, some shuffling, it is a little hard to make out."

He consider that hall, as well the others, before looking to his companions and asking, "Should we risk checking out the west hall though we don't know who or what may be there… or another?"

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2016 - 2:33pm



Post Date: 28th Feb, 2016 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 132 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will start heading down the west passageway right behind Jess as we have her looking for any traps. Drethen will have bow out and an arrow notched but not drawn so it can be readied and fired quickly in case of any danger to protect Jess.

28th Feb, 2016 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Jess leads the party down the corridor to the west. The corridor is twenty feet wide by thirty feet long. The corridor ends in a room that is twenty feet deep by sixty feet long.

Inside you find a processional of twenty zombies. There are two sets of six zombies that appear to be carrying something and they're lined up as if they are ready to march in formation out of the room.

As you look more closely, you see that the objects that they are carrying are stretchers with a body on each.

When the zombies notice you, they drop the stretchers that they were carrying over their heads. One of the bodies rolls off the stretcher and doesn't move. The other body seems to have been jarred awake from the event.

You can't reach either of the people that were dropped without wading through the twenty zombies. However, they move slowly enough that you can take action before they can reach you.



28th Feb, 2016 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter tries to make sense of where he is and what's happening. When he does he is instantly shocked by the sight of the zombies. Immediately he reaches for his bow, two arrows and starts to fire continuously.

Out of Character: Just reminding you of point blank range and imminent danger roll ;).

Hunter Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+3): 22, 22, 12, 4(-8), 12, 14 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 8, 8, 7, 7, 9, 6 (6 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 132

Upon seeing the zombies Drethen raises his bow and starts firing. He does not wait for them to notice us. He will tell Jess to get behind him and use her bow too if she would he will keep them from getting past him. Once they get within 15 feet Drethen will put bow away and use sword and shield.

1st Mar, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

The Arcane says...

Seeing the mass of undead Ardo does not hesitate and begins hurling warhammers at the offending undead. “Not the most brilliant of my ideas to walk into this. Blerred give me strength to send these minions of evil back to the graves they should have stayed in. If anyone receives a wound please tell me so I can cure you of your ailments”.

Ardo Results:
  • Warhammer throws on D20 (+0): 7, 6, 20, 10, 12 (5 rolls)
  • Warahmmer damage on D4 (+1): 5, 4, 3, 4, 3 (5 rolls)
  • CLW on D8 (+0): 8 (1 rolls)
  • Close combat warhammer on D20 (+0): 7, 2, 17, 12, 4 (5 rolls)
  • Warahmmer damage on D4 (+1): 4, 3, 3, 5, 2 (5 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.