Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 153 of 533

Hunter, surprised by the sudden strike, starts - Page 153 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2016 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104295
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
31st Mar, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 153

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Peering into the cave, Hunter is able to see that the entry passage goes about 10' to an east west corridor. He's not able to detect any light or heat in the corridor.



Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

After Ardo is told what the message means he looks at his companions. "Well, I know whom I fear more in this valley then goblins and such is those priests. Do you think this message means they are looking for allies in rooting them out of the area? They also might have information on maybe what caves they keep prisoners which could help us find the barrel makers daughter (What is her name [By The Way] so I do not have to go back and find it?). I would look forward to maybe getting them to help us rooting them out of this valley. What does everyone think upon that. Also on the other side, could that message be a trap to lure us in to our deaths?"



31st Mar, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter describes what he sees and then says, "Which one of you fellas are going first? I'm an archer." He grins.



31st Mar, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 153 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Well once we decide on this message I have no problem stepping into the breach first. I just need to know, parley with them or fight them? If it is Parley then either yourself Hunter or Jess is right behind me to start the conversation." Ardo looks at the group hoping for a quick decision.



31st Mar, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I say parley with the goblins, since the sign seems to suggest they may be willing to al least talk," would offer his thoughts on the matter, finding it to be the best course of action.



Post Date: 1st Apr, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"Yes, parley if they are in here other wise we will fight. Biggest thing is that this could be a trap. Keep that in mind. Hope for best plan for worse is my take on it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 153

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Once the party agrees that parley is the way to go, Ardo cautiously steps forward into the cave followed closely by Jess.

As they seem to be fine walking in the first ten feet, Drethen follows. As Drethen enters the cave an insubstantial form that vaguely resembles a wyvern rises up out of the shadows and strikes Drethen leaving him paralyzed. After the creature strikes, it dissipates into nothingness.



1st Apr, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 153

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, surprised by the sudden strike, starts using his vision in every direction to see what's there.

Out of Character: using special search and sense.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.