Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209 of 533

Hunter inspects the papers but can't - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2016 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103427
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209

"Yeah that would be nice. Ridding this cave of all evil will be good for all. After that we can work on getting more of this area free of evil creatures." Drethen will pick up the ointment. "This may come in handy as we go along"

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2016 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter cannot understand what he is hearing and makes a face palm in the air, "Now hole a second. Let's think about this a bit before we rush things. Shouldn't we make use of these robes, check the books and items first? They may be of use to us up ahead. Besides dragging the bodies of blood will not hide the trail."



26th Jul, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Yes I do believe making use of these robes could be quite helpful," Gabriel says, as he did believe ridding the caves of evil was very important and should be gotten done as soon as possible, "I feel we could do a bit more to prepare for the battles ahead and shouldn't rush things." Admittedly he also had interest in that plate mail armour.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2016 - 2:07pm



26th Jul, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 209 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter hears Gabriel and says, "Agreed… " he looks at the others waiting to see if they descent or want to move ahead anyway. He says "Well?"



26th Jul, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

“Well the majority speaks, gather up all the loot into bags. Gabriel if that plate fits you and is not damaged switch into it now we can split the treasure later and see who wants to claim the plate mail then. I will not put on the vestments of an evil god, but if others want to use those robes it might let us get the jump on another group. I am for speed over thoroughness though as if we do clear out the cave we can check everything after once I have prayed for some different spells.” At this point Ardo grabs a few of his sacks and starts loading all the coins and jewelry into them then tying onto a backpack. Once everyone is done he waits ready to head down the hallway.



26th Jul, 2016 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter, who almost seems like he has all the time in the world says, "Well, I wasn't actually thinking about gathering all of it, just what we need for now."

Hunter checks through the papers and book to see if he gather more about what they are doing and the people in the place. Being small he takes the woman's robe and puts it on making sure the hoodie is on his head.

The he says, "Let's go… " with a grin.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jul, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 209

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel would try on the armour, glad for the additional protection if it fits. Still, if he was able to keep it the paladin would see about the armour being blessed and cleansed of any taint that may be upon it.

Once finished trying it on he says ignoring the rest of the loot for now, "I am ready to continue when each of you are." He watches as Hunter looks through the papers and books, as well him wearing the robes.

The paladin says to Ardo, "I agree, the idea of putting on the robes of an evil god is most distasteful yet someone must do so." Gabriel might have done such himself, yet he was not confidant that such could be seen as true to his code. The role of deception should be left for another.



26th Jul, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter inspects the papers but can't make heads or tails out of it. Delgar offers that it most likely is an ancient language that would require some study or magic to decipher. The best that you can assume is that it was the language the clerics were speaking based on what you heard from outside the door.

Once you've gathered the items you're interested in and Gabriel has squeezed into the plate armor, it's a tight fit at first but as the leather straps stretch it settles into a comfortable fit, you head back out into the corridor heading northeast.

After a short distance, the corridor turns north again ending in a large room. However, before the entrance to the large room you find a door that leads to the east.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.