Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 215 of 533

Hunter carries on with his plan, he intends - Page 215 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2016 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

18th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104198
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
28th Jul, 2016 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 215

Blacksmith says...

"Do we fight or flee? Says Davik "I can do either, but I can do more harm when I'm not noticed. Wearing chainmail will seriously danpen my ability to move silently. Are they aware? Or just turned off for when whoever created then needs them?"

Attached Image Edited: rossaldinho on 28th Jul, 2016 - 8:07pm



Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"Flee?" says Hunter wondering about the rashness of the question.

"There is no fleeing here. Those who do not want to wear the robes do not have to, but those of you who will follow me. I will go in, see if they react while looking to see if the priest is there, if he is I will cut him down where he stands. If not I will will slowly walk out and upon doing so strike down any close by. Agreed? Then, let's get this show to start playing out."

Out of Character: : Dungeon Master., please let me know when you need rolls for what I want to do if any.



28th Jul, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"Very well, I'll follow and cover you from behind," Davik pulls on some of the robes, concealing his bow and Quiver within the folds.

Out of Character: How do I make a roll I'd like to use my Thief Skills to Move Silently and Hide in Shadows?

Attached Image Edited: rossaldinho on 28th Jul, 2016 - 9:11pm



Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 215 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen tells them, "I will cover you from the doorway here if you need to get back I will do my best to keep it clear. Jude if you can make sure I stay up with life in me as I defend the door as needed I would appreciate that."

28th Jul, 2016 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo reaches into his bag and pulls out his dog. Whispering to the figerune it springs to life. "My companion I have a mission for you. I am going to cast a silence spell on this coin if I see enemy spell casters I will point them out I will want you to drop it on the floor near them and then make your way back to me. You can avoid all combat until you are back to me. While you are out of the room look for any invisible or hidden creatures."



28th Jul, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The undead appear to stare straight ahead at the back wall where there are three altars: the one of the left of polished black stone, the one on the right of polished red stone, and the central one (The largest) of red and black streaked stone. Behind these, a raised dais holds a double throne. (These are the grey objects on the map)

They do not appear to notice you but you do realize that one or two of the fresher zombies look familiar. It appears that fellow adventurers that have left the party have found their way here and are now part of the zombie army. This applies to all except Thane, who was given a proper burial back in the keep.

You also notice that a great bell of black iron stands to the left of the entrance, flanked on one side by a skeleton in black and on the other by a zombie in red, each holding a mallet.

Out of Character: : Make your rolls for actions as you would like to carry them out. So, if you want to move silently, include the roll for it right away and I'll apply the result when appropriate. Also, undead cannot be back stabbed as they do not have 'vital' organs to attack.

Also, what do you want Delgar, Jess, and the three bugbears to do?

Attached Image Edited: Falrun on 28th Jul, 2016 - 11:16pm



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 215

"I think if we attack we need to take out the skeleton and the zombie with the mallets so they can not ring that bell. I have a feeling that that bell will wake them up more and attack. IF we can get surprise on them we can do a lot more damage. Plus the cleric and the paladin can attempt to turn them to make the numbers even smaller that we face."

Drethen will prepare to defend the doorway while the more nimble ones go for a surprise attack.

Combat rolls are to hold the doorway against the undead if needed.

29th Jul, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 215

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter carries on with his plan, he intends to walk right in there with sword tucked under his robe and his hoodie over his head - look for any priest and take him out immediately, if none are found he will take out as many of the unread when he gets back to the corridor.

Out of Character: First hit should be with a bonus for standing / sitting monster. Not sure what I should have rolled to pull off disguise.

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Sword on D20 (+1): 11, 2(-2), 18, 7, 15, 9 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 8, 9, 9, 5, 2, 2 (6 rolls)
  • Disguise? on D20 (+0): 10 (1 rolls + explode)



 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.