Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 227 of 533

Even without being a dwarf, you all can tell - Page 227 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2016 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Aug, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 227

Blacksmith says...

Davik says: "Wait for a second. I wish to make sure we will not be triggering a trap by pulling this lever. Best to err on the side of caution."

I would like to roll my Find/Remove Traps skill.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Find/Remove Traps on D100 (+0): 73 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen will wait while Davik checks for traps. Once that is done he will nod to Jess to open the door so we can see what if anything is behind the door.

11th Aug, 2016 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"There doesn't seem to be any traps," says Davik "I just wanted to be sure. Go ahead then. Pull that lever."
Out of Character: I failed in my detect/disable traps, so my character just assumes there are no traps.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 11th Aug, 2016 - 9:47pm

11th Aug, 2016 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 227 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: So what should I do about healing? There was five berries plus one said they still had a healing.

11th Aug, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I think camping, which is the only way right now that I know of, might not be a good idea. We could try doing a search for places that might have healing potions?

11th Aug, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: Possibly, and I can always roleplay Gabriel simply withholding any healing for himself so that his companions can be healed. The selfless sort of thing one might expect from a paladin.

I can simply hope that we find a healing potion or something that can take care of him before the next big fight. I can see about editing my last post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Aug, 2016 - 11:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 227

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: We could be creative and smoke out anyone that might be hiding in that room so they have to come out to us.

Dungeon Master: Would the large weapons of the bugbear be able to break up the altars or will it merely chip it?

12th Aug, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 227

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Even without being a dwarf, you all can tell that none of the tools or weapons that you currently have on you or with you would be able to so much as scratch either of the three alters. Simple experimenting with any of the weapons dropped by the bugbears or the undead will confirm that.

As Jess opens the sliding panel, you find treasure! Lots of it! This small (Twenty-foot by twentyfoot) room is packed with loot. Coins of copper, silver, electrum, and gold are spread out beneath your feet, hiding the actual floor from view. Gems glitter here and there on the pile. The heap of coins rises toward the middle, where a depression has been scooped out. Along the walls hang gorgeous robes of black and red in various sizes, each made of the finest fabrics and clearly sewn by a master tailor. Some even have gilded highlights. The room is softly lit although no light source is apparent—it seems as if the very air were vaguely luminescent.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.