Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 229 of 533

Drethen starts by gathering the robes. He - Page 229 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
12th Aug, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 229

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Doing a quick search of the room as well as the treasure, Jess discovers a secret door on the south wall of the room. Opening it just a little, however, reveals a collapsed corridor which you assume would have connected to the main corridor.

The treasure totals 13,942 cp, 4,521 sp, 680 ep, 3,994 gp, and 58 pp. There are also 84 semiprecious stones of various types, each worth 10 gp.

I'll say that the party can carry everything except the copper, should you try to head back to the keep. The bugbear doesn't have any additional means to carry the treasure, but will offer to take the copper as the tribe's payment for his and his departed comrade's service.

Delgar offers a detect magic. After casting it, the vestments show that they are magical.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Is there a check I can make to search around for the stuff I had on me before I lost consciousness? I'd rather not have spent all my starting gold only to have to re-buy it all once we get back to the keep.

In Character: "You know where I vote, assuming as a newcomer, I have a say in the actions of the party," says Davik "I vote we return to the Keep, and burn the bodies we've killed here."

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Burning the bodies is a must or maybe the clerics blessing the bodies so they can not be re animated. Taking this treasure and the other treasures we found will be something to do it we are going back to the keep. We take all we can and let the bugbear take the copper. The more we take the more we can help ourselves. I am one for a vote to stay here and finish the job."

12th Aug, 2016 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 229 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Well if we can take most of the stuff I say leave now but are we going to take the rest of the stuff from the altars of the other room? I feel the CPs is fair trade for the bugbear.

In Character: With this gold we can raise a small army!

12th Aug, 2016 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I'd like to use some of the gold to re-buy my equipment that we still haven't found. I'm not going to be much of a thief without my thieves tools, and arms and armour wouldn't go amiss.

In Character: "Aye, if blessing the bodies will stop them from reanimating, I'd rather not burn them either. So is that decided? Are we returning to the Keep?"

12th Aug, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Your cut will probably buy you more than you need.

Yes, let's leave here and get moving before we get unexpected guests.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2016 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 229

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel thanks Ardo, pleased to feel the holy art course through his body and healing many of his wounds. He was still injured, but not as badly and if you was required but he does believe he would be able to do so without as much worry.

On the treasure, "I say we take out we can and divided up at the keep. Better be out of here quickly after taking care of the bodies and skeletons." He would consider his share and what he needed to do by and then visit the temple.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:50pm

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 229

Drethen starts by gathering the robes. He will place them together and make a large sack with them and fill them with coins and gems then sling the make shift sack over his shoulder. "Lets get the rest of the stuff and go if we are going."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.