Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 246 of 533

Out of character: Watches will last 1 hour. - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
22nd Aug, 2016 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 246

The Arcane says...

Sounds like a plan to me. I am fine with changing watch every hour throughout the night even though that might mean we have to do it twice.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2016 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: So three bags of flour, then? We shouldn't have to place much on the floor or windows, but outlining it will help. If I can get a sneak attack on it before it's aware of me, I might be able to alpha-strike it, do a lot of damage before it can do anything.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Some coins placed in key places will make a lot of noise when moved" Hunter suggests.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 246 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

"Good idea," says Davik "I'll order the flour and have it sent to the house next to the tavern, so someone else can pick it up there. That should allay any suspicion. I'll pick up the oil as well while I'm out."

Out of Character: I buy a padded bag (How much?) and buy the flour and 13 flasks of oil, putting three on a bandolier made out of my 50ft of silk rope, the rest going in the bag. So -84cp for the flour and oil. How much is the cloth to wrap the flasks in the bag to avoid them knocking into each other? Also, what's the exchange rate for gold: silver: electrum: copper?

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 22nd Aug, 2016 - 11:15pm

23rd Aug, 2016 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

There are no 'padded bags' available, but you could follow Ardo's example and purchase a bolt of cloth to use as padding.

1 pp = 5 gp
1 gp = 2 ep
1 gp = 10 sp
1 sp = 10 cp

The party runs around all day purchasing supplies and getting their room set up. After dinner everybody heads up to their room for the great lock in.

Ardo casts his Wyvern watch on the area and Hunter heads to bed.

Who will take first watch, and how long will each watch last?

23rd Aug, 2016 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I do follow Ardo's example, but I do still buy a second bag to hold the oil. If something goes wrong, I do not want the oil to get loose in my bag. I say that I'll probably take one of the middle watches, as I can hide in shadows and maybe get a sneak attack on the creature, as I think the middle of the night is the most likely period that the creature would attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Aug, 2016 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 246

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter will arise for third watch (3am) with sword in hand and his eyes looking at the garlic on the window and the coins prepped on the door.

23rd Aug, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Watches will last 1 hour. I'll take the first watch and fourth. I would like 2 people per watch.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.