Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 268 of 533

Hunter smiles and says sarcastically, "Planning - Page 268 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2016 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104129
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Sep, 2016 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 268

The Arcane says...

"I have used this spell before. They have to be extremely close and it only lasts for a short time. I hate to say this but I do not think we are going to surprise them as with those spells I think they have prepared for our arrival. Davik if you go forward ahead of us it will only cause your death as you will be seen by yourself."



Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shrugs, "Ok back to the same formation then and proceed forward."

He comments loosely, "Someone have some counter measures ready."

Hunter pulls out his bow and readies it.



Post Date: 11th Sep, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Yes get you bows ready and cover me I am going in." Drethen has his sword out and his shield ready as he goes down the steps and into the room, He will attack the first person he sees if anyone is in there. Time to get this over with.

11th Sep, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 268 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Davik draws his Longsword "Do you still wish me to take the lead? If they are as close as you say, perhaps our fighters should take the lead?"



11th Sep, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I think it is time for you to go to the rear. Make sure noons is sneaking up on us from behind." Ardo turns to make sure noons is trying to sneak up on us in the hallway.



11th Sep, 2016 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Davik moves to the back of the party, but Jude stops him. "Since it would appear that your violent ways are about to be exercised, once again, I would suggest that you go in front of me and I'll keep watch to the rear. I won't take any violent action, but I will warn you if something does come up."

Drethen and Hunter move forward into the room closely followed by the rest of the party. As soon as they enter the room, they immediately see a room that seems more crypt than bedchamber, despite the luxurious four-poster bed, dresser, desk, armoire, table, and chairs. A rug of concentric red and black circles warms the bare stone floor, and icons hang on the walls. Black and red candles shed soft light and a pleasant spiced scent. A wooden lecture against one wall holds a huge book, the page held open by a heavy bookmark. Oddly enough, the paper seems to be solid black; no writing can be seen against its inky surface.

There are five people lying in wait to ambush you as you enter. Three of them wear black robes and cloaks and appear to be female, while the other two wear red robes and cloaks and appear to be male.

It seems that you caught up with them while they were in the middle of packing as there's also a large stone statue of a horse in the room (Some of you think you recognize this statue as having also been in the fighter's room) with large bundles of belonging strapped to it while yet more bundles lie around the floor around it.

Out of Character: : Since this is going to be a bit more involved of a fight and I don't want to be considered 'unfair', neither party is surprised. Hunter's arrows and Ardo's coin were more than enough to alert them to your presence while the very nature of the situation put you all on high alert, as well. So, to continue combat, please include a d10 roll in your post for your initiative. I'll roll appropriate initiatives for the NPC's and take everybody's actions in appropriate order.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Sep, 2016 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 268

Blacksmith says...

Davik will attempt to stealth and attack the priests from behind, using his Longsword.

Once there is only one alive, he will say: "Lay down your arms, and we will spare your life. There need not be more unnecessary bloodshed today."

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Longsword on D20 (+0): 12, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Initiative on D10 (+0): 5 (1 rolls)


11th Sep, 2016 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 268

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter smiles and says sarcastically, "Planning a little vacation before we could arrive to join you eh? Let's cancel that and keep you right here, permanently!"

Hunter lets off some arrows.

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D10 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attack bow on D20 (+3): 22, 8, 23, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 6, 5, 9, 6 (4 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.