Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 280 of 533

Out of Character: : Okay, so I missed the - Page 280 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2016 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Sep, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 280

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter presses Ardo… "What do you have for an unusual cold and weakness? You're the trick master something must be known."

Hunter will then see if there is anything under the corpses. From there he will follow the party to the next stage.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Tishpak doesn't give any response other than a sullen defeated look. He doesn't fight against his ropes or appear to try to escape.

Based on your success with your normal weapons, it's quite apparent that only magical weapons will damage the shadows. Also, there were no weapons on the horse, just personal belongings like clothes, books, etc…

20th Sep, 2016 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: Do you guys feel like you can handle these shadows? If so, make sure you don't die, as if you do, your body will spawn a new shadow. I can't help you unless we can find magical weapons somewhere. Does anyone have the Magic Weapon spell, or can get it, as that would solve our problem? We could leave and come back later when better equipped. Also, does the horse count as magic for the purposes of attacking the shadows?

In Character: Davik orders the horse to attack the shadows, and runs back to where the dead priests are.

Out of Character: Don't know how long it'll take, so let me know when I return, and I want to be stealthed while I go to get the priest's weapons.

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 20th Sep, 2016 - 4:03pm

20th Sep, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 280 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Let's just leave them obviously nothing of value could be found or Hunter would have found them when chopping the head off. As for the cold and weak feeling I thinmk it only lasts a day or so. I am not comfortable trying to take on shadows with only myself and Hunter having magical weapons."

20th Sep, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Yes ardo seems to have kept them at bay, I have nothing that will hurt or even destroy these creatures. I say we move on to try and rescue the missing girl.

20th Sep, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Noticing Ardo ignores Hunter he says, "Okay then, let's go maybe the warmth of the sun will warm my soul up!"

Out of Character: Shall we collect that horse on the way out? Have we cleared this place fully?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 280

Out of Character: Delgar took the magical weapons and stuff he indicated was magical. I thought he placed them on the horse. Delgar what did you do with the magical items?

21st Sep, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 280

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : Okay, so I missed the comment of putting all of the stuff on the horse.

Davik orders the horse to attack the shadows but Ardo stops the horse before it gets into the room.

The shadows continue to cower in the southern end of the room while the party debates on their next move. After a while the cold feeling of the shadow's attacks starts to wear off and those effected, start to feel their strength return.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.