Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 282 of 533

The party packs up their things and begins - Page 282 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Sep, 2016 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104279
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Sep, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 282

The Mysterious says...

I agree I say we find out about the missing girl and come back here to finish off these creatures we we are better prepared. Yes ardo I am injured buy I would use your healing on the front line party members as I will try to stay out of combat and not make myself a target.



Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2016 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Blacksmith says...

Out of Character: I believe that's four votes for kill the Necromancer and save the maiden. How many are in the party, including NPCs?



21st Sep, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo rummages through his bag and pulls out a healing potion. "Delgar hang onto this one. If you get wounded again feel free to use it. I'll save my spells for this upcoming journey to the cave with the girl in it."
Ardo move over besides Gabriel and removes Tishpak's gag. "Cleric, what do you know of the person you gave this girl too. Is there anything we should be aware of before we start."



21st Sep, 2016 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 282 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Tishpack looks up at Ardo hesitantly and says, "I can only tell you that he's a necromancer and that we give him, how shall I say it? Raw materials, and he gives us undead servants. Other than that, he leaves us alone and we leave him alone."



21st Sep, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Has that girl ever been returned as an undead servant Tishpak? Also is there another entrance to his cave like there is to this one?"

Out of character: I will also get him to point out what cave it is on the map.



21st Sep, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Tishpak rolls his eyes a little bit at Ardo's question. "First of all, I don't pay attention to that kind of thing. And second, even if I did, the final product doesn't always look like the original product. If you know what I mean."

Reluctantly, Tishpak points to the cave that is south of theirs and off to the east by just a little bit.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2016 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 282

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks to the group and regags Tishpak. "Gentlemen let's go finish this off today. Davik if you want to lead the way it would be most welcome. Gabriel you fine to keep an eye on Tishpak and commanding the horse to follow?"
With that Ardo starts heading out of the complex towards the cave Tishpak pointed out.



21st Sep, 2016 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 282

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party packs up their things and begins the trek out of the cave. The stone horse's hooves ring a hollow echo throughout the cave as it follows with its heavy stone steps on the stone and tile floor.

You reach the cave that provides the main entrance to the cave and you step out into the gorge. The sun is up to about mid-day and you can hear that some brave birds have returned to the valley. Is it because the hold of the evil temple has been broken or just because the party has been able to thin out most of the evil creatures that have lived here?

In either case, the party makes for the southern cave by the most direct route that the terrain will allow. Tishpak stumbles once or twice, not being able to balance himself fully while bound, but the stone horse doesn't seem effected by the terrain or the effort needed to climb the steep hill to the cave mouth.

The foul odor of some great unwashed beast comes overpoweringly to your nose when you approach within forty feet of the cave entrance. You recognize the unmistakable smells that accompany a great predator—fur, offal, and rotting meat from discarded meals. A low, deep growl that resonates in your bones indicates that the creature, whatever it is, has noticed your approach. You hear the slight clanking of a chain—perhaps the beast is restrained and cannot reach the entrance?




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.