Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 293 of 533

Delgar ready his sling once again ad he is - Page 293 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Oct, 2016 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Sep, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 293

The Mysterious says...

Delgar is overwhelmed at seeing the room filled with books and scrolls. Thinking to himself I am home and where to begin looking. "Okay every one needs to settle down we don't want to damage any of the books in here and also this young lady may not be the person we were told about so everyone just calm down"

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Arpad says to Ardo, "Tarlech is in his room at the end of the hall but he's too powerful. I'd rather head back to the keep and get out of here rather than take him on. If you want to, you're more than welcome. Just don't read the writing on his door."

When Delgar speaks up, Arpad looks at him like, "What the [Hell]?!?"

30th Sep, 2016 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Blacksmith says...

"What have you learned of the one we must fight?" Davik asks "Anything that could aid us in the battle? Any weakness we can exploit?"

Once she has finished telling us about what she knows, Davik suggests that she lead the townspeople at the entrance back to town (Or wait with them in the hope that we survive, but she doesn't seem optimistic).

Reconcile Edited: rossaldinho on 30th Sep, 2016 - 4:13pm

30th Sep, 2016 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 293 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks around ignoring his arrow and says to the girl without apology, "Where are your captors I am looking for them!" He then tries to get a sense if the girl is pretending as he searches.

Hunter Results:
  • Search on D6 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

30th Sep, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Hunter. "It seems he is at the end of the hallway in a room. She also said do not read the writing on the door. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Drehten and Hunter rush the door and they do not stop to read it. Gabriel and I follow in next and we rush the wizard. Davik and Delgar follow in next with missile weapons. Before we start running down the hallway I will cast a silence spell on this coin and once we get into the room I will toss it in his general direction. Hopefully this will stop his spell casting for a few moments. We surround him and finish him off quickly. If there are any undead I will try and turn them. We ready?"

30th Sep, 2016 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
Davik Smithson
Thief Level 3 xp265040...
Character
Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Blacksmith says...

Davik draws his bow and gives Ardo a nod, looking to Jude to make sure Rusty is ok.

Out of Character: If Davik rolls high on initiative, he will wait until the other party members have entered the room before he follows. Would like to get a potential sneak attack on the Necromancer if at all possible.

Davik Smithson Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attack Rolls on D20 (+0): 7, 19, 12, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Damage Rolls on D8 (+0): 1, 3, 2, 7 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 293

Drethen readies his sword and shield. "Sounds like a good plan lets go."

Drethen will head down the hallway. He will close his eyes as they approach the door. Once he finds the door he will throw it open and rush inside looking for anyone to attack.

1st Oct, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 293

The Mysterious says...

Delgar ready his sling once again ad he is out of offensive spells. "Sounds like a good plan ardo hopefully it goes off without a problem as a powerful wizard can be a problem to deal with"

Delgar Results:
  • Iniative on D10 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Sling attack on D20 (+0): 15, 7, 9, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Sling damage on D4 (+1): 5, 5, 3, 2 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.