Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 388 of 533

Hunter inspects the door. He doesn't - Page 388 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Feb, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 388

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at the spell casters, "Any of you have some kind of fire spell or dispell? Although, I feel the two of them seem destined to be together how long will such a spell last?"

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I do not have anything that can't dispel that. From my limited knowledge of spell casting that is a mighty spell and well beyond anything I have in my arsenal to counter it with. It should be affected by fire and will also slowly melt through normal methods."

13th Feb, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

"Then we should move on and leave Charles and his sister to themselves." Hunter looks down the corridor and moves forward carefully to see what is there.

13th Feb, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 388 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"If we leave them be, is there not the risk they might kill each other," Gabriel asks, concerned for the woman and her brother while also considering what they could provide in understanding this place, "Could they not provide information we need that helps towards escaping this mansion?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:18pm

13th Feb, 2017 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter peers down the hallway. He can see that there are two more doors on the southern wall. One only thirty feet from your current door and the other a total of eighty feet away.

13th Feb, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter decides waiting for the in house thief to act might be like waiting for this house to cough up the exit so he does the job himself by proceeding forward to the next door to have a listen. If he hears nothing he will open. If he hears something he will wait for the others.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 388

The Arcane says...

Ardo follows Hunter down the hallway. "While I am concerned about the lady and her brother. I do know from my siblings, blood is thicker than water and if we interfered we might end up getting attacked by both of them."

13th Feb, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 388

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter inspects the door. He doesn't find anything unusual, or at least anything more unusual that usual, and he hears nothing from inside.

Opening the door, he finds that this room has in it typical clerical items. It appears to be the room used by clergy to prepare for ceremonies of all types.

Inside there is a set of vestments that appear to be geared towards good aligned deities, a set for neutral aligned deities, and one for evil deities. The vestments are as generic as they can be as no particular deity can be identified by any of the three sets.

Close inspection of the room reveals, in addition to the vestments, four 1' diameter holes in the ceiling. They are evenly spaced from east to west and are deep enough that you can't see what's inside of them. Infravision also doesn't help as whatever is up there appears to be of the same, uniform temperature.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.