Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 390 of 533

Hunter is frozen, the shock of everything - Page 390 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Feb, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 390

The Arcane says...

"Who knows, but if he can cast a wall of ice. I suggest we do not shine a light in his face because he will have access to much more mighty magicks which could be far deadlier. If Hunter wants to walk up and put the lantern in his face so be it. I will not antagonize someone like that. But none the less it will take a little while for that wall to leave I suggest we explore the next room while we wait."

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Well perhaps the question can be asked how long he has stayed within the library in darkness," Gabriel point out, the consideration is that the man's eyes had simply been so used to the darkness that the light hurt.

Yet the paladin also offers with shrug, "Or perhaps in punishment the Ember family was cursed with something akin to vampirism." This wasn't nearly as serious of a suggest, but some details would possibly match up such as the family's seeming immortality.

15th Feb, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen checks the door to the room that Charles is in. He finds that it is not locked and can easily be opened. The wall of ice that blocked the northern door appears to be limited to that door only so this door remains free.

There seems to be some indecision in the party as to how to address this door and room. Should the party shine the lantern in Charles face? If so, who? Should they maybe try to reason with him instead? Or, should they try a completely different tact?

15th Feb, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 390 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Guys, I am going to go in and take in a low tone without a light on. I am going to enquire if he knows of a way out of this place or if we could use the library for research to see if we could find a way. Do not shine the light in his face and do not bring a light source into this room." Ardo then proceeds to cast a protection from evil spell on himself before walking into the room. "Hi Charles, I would like to introduce myself. I am Ardo and I am wondering if I could look in your library for information on how to get past the mists outside?"

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen waits at the door with his Sword and shield ready to attack if Charles reacts badly to Ardo. After all he will do all he can to make sure that his companions are free of this place that seems intent on keeping them here or killing them.

15th Feb, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Ardo enters the room, Charles looks up from some grisly work. He's stuck a wooden stake through her heart is has just finished cutting off her head.

As Ardo enters, he looks at him with cold, angry eyes. Charles says to him in a whispered shout, to the point that he would feel that anybody else would be talking in almost a normal tone, "How dare you invade my home and bring this demon spawn to attack me! Then you casually walk in as if you're an invited guest asking to 'borrow' my collection of books?!?"

Charles is so upset that he's barely able to spit out the words to a spell as he disappears from sight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 390

The Arcane says...

As soon as Charles disappeared Ardo cast a Silence 15" radius on a light coin and tosses it close to the desk he was using. Then prepares for combat. "Careful boys he just went invisible and yet another of these insane pricks is not helpful." Out of character: My 2nd round action will be to summon Ralph the dog as he has a chance to spot invisible creatures.

Ardo Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Attacks on D20 (+1): 7, 16, 17 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D20 (+2): 6, 17, 18 (3 rolls)

15th Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 390

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is frozen, the shock of everything makes him stand still. He looks all around for movement hoping that he can at least hear sound if not by sight.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.