Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 438 of 533

Out of Character: My phone did a auto correct - Page 438 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
10th May, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 438

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Ardo studies the names on the floor, he's able to determine that some, if not all, are names of magical spirits.

Based on his knowledge, the spirits could be either good or evil, but he can't remember which is which.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Looking at Ardo's face Hunter notices something about it in relation to the letters on the floor and asks, "You seeing something there Ardo?"

10th May, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"The names are familiar in the sense that they are names of spirits. Though I do not remember if they are harmless or harmful spirits. I do not think the room is trapped as my spell has detected nothing. I am going to start by stepping on the N and sliding along the wall. If you could tie a rope around my waist and hold on to it in case the floor collapses that would be great."

10th May, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 438 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Ardo carefully makes his way across the floor stepping from letter to letter N-E-H-O-G. Nothing appears to happen to him while he's making his way across the room, but once he gets to the other side he begins to feel a tingling sensation.

For a moment he's not sure what's going on. But, the sensation soon leaves without any visible effects. However, once the 'process' is complete, Ardo feels a bit more confident and is able to express himself just a little bit better. (Ardo's Charisma increases to 13 permanently.).

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Seeing that Ardo made it across safely Drethen will start at the O and proceed across O are A are E. Once he gets to the other side he will look at the next door.

11th May, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel decides to follow the letter G, then O to H, E, and N. He hopes that he does so correctly, walking slowly and keeping a steady step as he does so until he is on the other side.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 438

Gabriel make his way across and, once on the other side, feels a similar tingly feeling that Ardo did. Once the feeling goes away, he finds that his wisdom has increased to 18.

Out of Character: Drethen, are you jumping back and forth between rows? I don't see a line that has the letters that you wrote.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 438

Out of Character: My phone did a auto correct on me O-R-A-R-E was the path he was going across Sorry about that.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.