Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 457 of 533

Hunter looks at Ardo and says questioningly, - Page 457 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
19th Jun, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 457

The Arcane says...

Out of character: Yes Hunter you should now be Level 5 at 22,711 (16,000 to reach Level 5, 32,000 for level 6).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

I am not at level 6. I will be modifing my hit points here shortly. I hope I get a good roll.

20th Jun, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel follows after his companions as they shop, and admits, "Yes, a war trained steed my be for the best even if it is more expensive. Though because of what we got through selling what he have cost may no longer be an issue." The paladin might have gotten ahead of himself in worrying about horses being too expensive, and felt a bit sheepish about his words before.

Out of Character: So let me just note down the 3,225 gp and 6,712 exp, though I am not sure if that might bring a level increase. Hmm, checking it seems I am just a little short. My experience being 15,712 when it needs to be 16,000 to become 5th level.

Any chance I might snag the shield? If someone else wants it, that is fine as I do still have the magical talking morningstar and others may not even have a item with a +1 or otherwise enhanced.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2017 - 3:37am

22nd Jun, 2017 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 457 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Only got a measly 4 extra hit points towards my leveling up to 5. Just have to stay out of range as usual.

22nd Jun, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

After the party has rested and purchased mounts as well as equipment, they set off towards Sylaire. After about a day and a half, you arrive at a small town named Sylaire.

The town rests on the edge of a marsh which expands out from the town to the east. Based on first impressions, you decide that there's nothing magical about this town. There are no merchants dealing in anything remotely magical or arcane. The closest you can find are traders who sell marsh and swamp related vegetables and herbs.

It's not long, however, until you hear about the wizard of Sylaire and her tower that stands a couple of miles into the swamp. You find out about this person from flyers that are posted around town. The authorities are offering a reward for her capture.

Apparently, she's a skilled wizard who the authorities have not been able to apprehend. So, they are turning to the populace to help them bring this heretic to justice.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well we are now in Sylaire and we need the enchanted sword of Sylaire. Do you suspect e can find it with this wizard they want captured?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 457

The Arcane says...

"Well we don't need to capture her just for people afraid of magic unless she is evil and needs to be brought to justice. Maybe if we show her kindness she might even help us out."

22nd Jun, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 457

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter looks at Ardo and says questioningly, "Kindness?" while shaking his head. "A few of my arrows is all the kindness she will probably need."

Hunter looks for an inn or tavern to make small talk to inquire more about the posters and what they know. He is also interested in the herbs and what properties they have.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.