Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 465 of 533

Once out of sight of the manor, Ardo pauses - Page 465 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2017 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 465

"We still need a potion of time travel a serpent encircled mirror and the ring of Eibon to complete the items needed to get to the tomb so that we can break the curse and leave the house of Amber. Are you able to help us with any of these Lady?"

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2017 - 9:35am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter listens on as the party claims their needs. He notes Ardo's usual silence and wonder's if he is under a spell.

5th Jul, 2017 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo listens to the group spelling out there needs and remembers the notes from Castle Amber and seeing that everything was covered. "Sephora would you know if these words were names or places? Gaspard do Nord, Luc le Chaudronnier, Azedarar, Jehan, Moriamis?" Once done with talking he resumes his thinking about the situation at hand and if he has been cursed.

5th Jul, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 465 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Sephora patiently listens to your questions and begins responding one by one. "Magic has always been considered taboo around here. And, the Amber family, if my studies serve me correctly, were a family of powerful wizards, as you stated. But, they completely disappeared over one hundred years ago. Nobody knows what happened to them or where they went."

"As for your items, I may have heard of them, but that's as far as my knowledge goes. I'm afraid you'll have to track them down by some other means."

"The names you mentioned are people's names. I've heard of one or two, but, again, I don't get out much to have too close of personal relations with anybody." She says this last with something of an embarrassed look. You get the feeling that although Sephora may be an accomplished wizard, her chosen profession has left her somewhat cut off from the rest of society.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen thanks the lady for her time and for her hospitality. "Good luck with all you do here." He gathers his stuff and heads for the door.

6th Jul, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Thank you, this was most pleasant a stay Lady Sephora. Thy hospitality is much appreciated," Gabriel says with a respectful bow, before smiling as he continues, "I had feared perhaps the journey into the swamp would lead to greater conflict than it did." The paladin was glad it appeared they had a ally while in this land.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jul, 2017 - 2:32am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 465

Elf Bowman says...

Glad that the conversation is almost at its end Hunter wonders what new will be discovered in this strange world that has a repulsion for magic.

6th Jul, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 465

The Arcane says...

Once out of sight of the manor, Ardo pauses for a moment and casts, bless, prayer then remove curse on himself and uses the remove curse function from the staff also as a just in case he had contracted anything bad.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.