Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 480 of 533

Hunter stops in his tracks and declares with - Page 480 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
1st Aug, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 480

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at his 2 companions and Drethen. "I am fine for leaving town right now and heading on the road. Once we leave town I would love to hear the story of your escape. No need to dawdle and get arrested for something else."

Out of character: Sorry I thought I had replied but something must have screwed up with the posting process.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Yes lets get on the road and go to a different place where we maybe can get another item that we need. Having two of the items is a very good start. Now to find the other two."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 1st Aug, 2017 - 11:55pm

2nd Aug, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The party quickly gathers their things and heads out of town. They make it through the city's gate at about 10am.

Based on the Bishop's warning to Hunter, they still have about two hours before any coordinated search begins for their whereabouts.

Now they just need a destination…

2nd Aug, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 480 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Gentleman I am heading to a place called Perigon. If we take the trail just off to the west it should lead us there. It will be a long journey as it seems to be from this map I purchased around 200 miles away. According to the notes there might be some clues on the Ring of Eibon there. Once there we might want to discreetly ask about for someone called Luc le Chaudronnier." After speaking to the group he gets his horse going at a canter to try and get some distance from the city they are leaving.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks to Ardo, "Well we have a destination lets head that way and I hope your new bought map is correct." He follows Ardo along the path he has chosen.

2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hearing what Ardo says Hunter nods and replies, "Good, lead on as we have limited time to escape this place. You may also want to look at the potion the Bishop gave… at least one of us may need it." Hunter begins the trek behind Ardo as he keeps watch for any search parties.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 480

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Yes, lets head to Perigon," Gabriel says, though on mention of the potion he will add, "Be careful with that. As crazy as it sounds, the Bishop said it was a Potion of Time Travel. I feel that until we can get it identified we should be wary of using it, especially if he is one with more ill intent then originally thought." The paladin was more then willing to admit that clerical figure may be of then noble spirit.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 3:14am

6th Aug, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 480

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stops in his tracks and declares with a question, "Do you all ever get the feeling that the god of this world is sleeping on the job?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.