Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 487 of 533

We now need the viper circled mirror. I wonder - Page 487 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103752
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
17th Aug, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 487

The Arcane says...

Ardo looking at the corpse on the ground and seeing enough dead bodies in his life realizes it is all past hope to save him. "Gabriel, I will also cast a cure light wounds on him. Though lets be careful and make sure no one is looking while we do it so we are not claimed as mages."

Ardo Results:
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As you stand around taking stock of the battle and trying to figure out what to do next, you hear somebody racing up the steps behind you.

You turn to see the man who you spoke to outside of the tower. He stops in the doorway and looks around the room taking it all in.

"I see that you took care of the beast… I had a suspicion that the Abbot was also the beast… " He adds, "I had a ring, its called the Ring of Eibon, that I was going to give whoever defeated the beast. But, the beast took it and now I no longer have it."

Then, looking out the window at the town below, he says "I think, based on the situation here, you should probably leave town quickly and quietly, just to make sure that nobody gets too upset. I'll handle the authorities and explain what happened here."

"I'm sorry of the wounds you endured but I don't think there's anything more I can offer you here."



20th Aug, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter acknowledges the man and says, "Thanks, which direction will be best?"

Upon getting directions for a clear escape to another place of significance (Village / town) Hunter leaves assuming the party is all in agreement.



Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 487 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen agrees that maybe leaving here is a very good idea. HE will show the ring and ask if this is the ring that you spoke of.

21st Aug, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Agreed lets depart, what is the best road to take to leave the city without much notice?" Ardo starts to follow Hunter leaving and hoping no one saw Gabriel or himself using magic.



21st Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

With hesitation, the paladin moves away from the abbot and yet feeling frustrated. Looking to the man they had spoken to before, Gabriel asks, "Do you know if the Abbot was a good man, that his actions as the beast were truly not his own?" Whatever the answer, he will follow his companions on whichever route they take.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:06pm



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 487

The Watcher from the Aether says...

At Gabriel's question, the man looks to the Abbot's body lying on the floor. The blood was still seeping out of his wounds. It's easy to tell that had he been a normal man, there would have been no hope, particularly with the damage that was done by the party's magical weapons.

The man answer's Gabriel saying, "The Abbot was a good man, but whatever it was that took hold of him definitely wasn't. I don't know what it was or where it came from. We can only hope it never returns."

Inspecting the ring that Drethen offers, "Yes, that is the ring. And it only adds proof that to my suspicions that the Abbot was indeed the beast. For it was the beast that stole the ring from me while we were down on the street."

The man will give you directions on the quickest and most discreet route out of the town, but once you make it past the city's walls, where you go will be up to you.

The only suggestions the man provides are, the road north will take you to Vyones and the road south will take you to Ximes.



Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 487

We now need the viper circled mirror. I wonder where that place is at? What does your map tell you Ardo? Where have we not visited.


 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.