Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 493 of 533

Out of Character: : The Sword of Sylaire kills - Page 493 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 12:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Aug, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 493

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter allows Ardo to direct him towards the monster this round with the black powder unless he chooses otherwise. "I have the black powder here, do I go up there or do you?"

Out of Character: Success of the powder is a simple D20 roll?

Ardo, is that broom capable of carrying two persons?

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 10 (1 roll)
  • Attack with powder on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"I don't think so I think you are going up alone Hunter. Good luck and remember there is enough dust for 5 attempts."

Out of character :Redoing damage cause I think I screwed up my spell by doing +6 to dice roll instead of +1.
Out of character: Don't forget Hunter has +2 to hit, Gabriel will +2 to hit and +1 to damage and Drethen will have +1 to hit and +1 to damage on there rolls.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:12pm

Ardo Results:
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 4, 2, 6, 2, 2, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+1): 6, 4 (2 rolls)

27th Aug, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel will take the Sword of Sylaire in hand, having no idea really what the weapon was capable, and prepares himself for the attack once everyone else was ready before moving towards the giant of a creature. Looking to his companions, the paladin says, "Let's do this then."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Aug, 2017 - 7:27pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Attack (S. of Sylaire) on D20 (+0): 20, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (S. of Sylaire) on D20 (+0): 15, 8 (2 rolls)

27th Aug, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 493 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The colossus sees Ardo and Drethen approach with their weapons drawn. Its lips curl up into a semblance of a smile as it drops a large meaty fist on Ardo (32 HP damage). Hunter tries to blow the powder into the creature's face, but is too far away and the powder doesn't seem to have any effect.

Drethen sees what the beast has done and goes to strike, but before he has a chance Gabriel jams the Sword of Sylaire into the creatures big toe. The colossus lets out a scream as Gabriel has managed to jam it in right between the toe and the toe nail. As the construct screams in pain, the sword lights up with a blinding light. The light quickly spreads up the giant's leg and quickly engulfs the entire creature.

As the light fades, almost as quickly as it appeared, it seems to take the constructs life force with it. As the glow disappears, the light of animation disappears from the construct's eyes as well.

It's almost all you can do to get out of the way of the monster as it crumbles to the ground, lifeless.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: That is pretty interesting since he rolled a natural 20 for his first hit *smile*

In Game: Drethen dodges the giant as it collapses. Once it has toppled down Drethen will take a look around to make sure that all parts are dead.

27th Aug, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter comes back down and says while scratching his head, "That wasn't my powder blowing skills now was it?"

Hunter tries to make a quick search of the area to see if anyone is around or if anyone was witness to what happened.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 493

The Dawn Seeker says...

Hurrying out of the way himself of the falling construct, Gabriel was in shock of what had happened. Looking at his companions, and then the sword, the paladin says, "Seems that all that planning hadn't been needed. I stab the colossus in its big toe, and it falls defeated." It felt like less then a minute.

The paladin didn't expect it to go down so quickly, again getting the distinct feeling of unease at how smoothly things had gone. That it was going too fast, proving too easy and wondering if someone was pulling the strings of the party. Gabriel will say with a grim yet soft tone, "I don't like this, not at all. It went down too quickly."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Aug, 2017 - 12:54am

28th Aug, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 493

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : The Sword of Sylaire kills undead on a natural roll of 18 or more. Just in case you all were wondering…

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.