Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 496 of 533

Hunter stands to one side arms folded waiting - Page 496 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2017 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103746
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
30th Aug, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 496

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Well, if we do have others following up," Gabriel says softly in consideration, "We will not only need to prove they are there but learn why they were following us." The paladin considered though, and looked around wondering who or what was keeping an eye on the party.



Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at Gabriel. "I do not have a detect magic memorized, if I recall does not your Morningstar detect magic? Maybe that would help see if something magical is following us. I am going to go into the bushes for a few minutes be right back." Ardo dismounts his horse and dons his cloak of elvenkind and moves into the bushes. Once concealed he summons Ralph and asks him to take a quick look around the area to see if the are being followed. Once Ralph is on his way he emerges from the bushes and takes a seat by the fire waiting for Ralph to come back.



30th Aug, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

Having forgotten that detail, Gabriel draws the morningstar and asks, "Fuascailt my friend, I request your aid. Do you sense anyone near or who my be following us, and magic nearby that is neither I nor my companions?" He says this softly, being a bit careful just in case those possibly nearby might hear him.

Specific Action: Use the morningstar to cast Detect Magic, or otherwise see it it can detail anything.



30th Aug, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 496 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Fuascailt seems almost excited at being asked to help. It reaches out with its senses to see if it can detect anything magical but replies, "Alas Master, I can only detect magic out to about ten feet. But, within that ten feet, I only detect those items that you all already have. There is nothing new within this area."

Ralph is also eager to help. Once Ardo explains what it is that he wants Ralph to do, Ralph bounds off with the energy of a dog that's been resting for too long.

After less than 1/2 hour, Ralph reappears through the underbrush and reports that he found about six men hiding nearby. They looked professional and very focused in the party's direction. He also noticed that one of them was carrying a piece of paper. It appeared to be some kind of notice that two people matching the descriptions of Gabriel and Hunter are wanted for the attempted assassination of a Bishop in Ximes.



30th Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Gentleman it seems we do have some people following us looking for Hunter and Gabriel. I really do not want to kill them as they could just be constables or something sent out. Let us find a large pasture away with ample room to confront them. I will try to talk them into going away, Hunter maybe ready to fly on your broom and Gabriel maybe get that talking weapon out. Maybe if we wow them we can talk them down and avoid a fight. If we do try to fight them try not to kill them, they don't deserve death." Ardo will tell Ralph to give them a few minutes notice when that group is close to them so he can prepare to try and talk to them. Ardo will sit in the pasture near some bushes or something with his cloak on.



30th Aug, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shrugs at the thought of reasoning with bounty hunters but he is willing to give it a go following along with Ardo's plan.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 496

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo goes off to prepare while Ralph maintains watch on the group following you. After close to an hour, Ralph reports that the other group hasn't moved taken any action. He guesses that the other group is either just following you all or waiting for something. As to what, he doesn't know.



30th Aug, 2017 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 496

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter stands to one side arms folded waiting on what is the 'next' move. He comments, "Maybe we should set a large fire and then make for cover otherwise we should disappear into the forest and start spying on them instead?"




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.