Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 498 of 533

Would be a bit difficult to use the items - Page 498 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104330
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
31st Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 498

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The voice in the brush is about 30 yards from the party with both groups being about 10 yards off of the nearby road. The area is not densely populated by trees, but there are certainly plenty of trees, tall grass, and underbrush available.

Hunter can climb a tree if he chooses but, at the moment, nobody other than Ralph has actually seen any of the men pursuing the group. They seem to be very adept at moving quietly and staying hidden.

As Drethen walks closer to the point of the voice, Ralph informs Ardo, "Despite the fact that we hear somebody over there" Ralph takes a couple of quick sniffs in the air, "I don't think there's anybody actually there."

To both Ardo and Drethen the voice replys, "We are not here for either of you. You may well be what you claim and we have no problem with that." Carrying on to respond to Gabriel, "If it is as you say, then I see no reason why you wouldn't want the courts to prove your innocence."

As the voice is talking, you hear several horses on the road approaching from the direction of Vyonnes. As the horses grow closer, you estimate there are probably about 20 mounted men, riding fast.

"Now that our support is here, we will be happy to oblige and use force, if that's really what you want."



Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Ardo mounts up and goes toward the forest away from the group riding towards them. "Flee to the tree line, the bishop you encountered is using magic to slow us down by projecting his voice. Ralph keep up, make for the tree line. Once into the trees find a defensible spot."



1st Sep, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter makes his way to the trees and then get his bow ready from an area where he can't be seen too well. He hopes that the troops simply pass by but he doubts.



2nd Sep, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 498 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

(Assuming the party follows Ardo and Hunter further into the woods…)

As you flee, you can hear the contingent of riders stop near the area that you assumed the six people following you were at, but not at the exact place. You can hear some muffled talking and discussion coming from their direction.

As Gabriel follows, Fuascailt whispers to him, "Begging the Master's pardon, but if you have all of the items you are looking for, why don't you just use them?"



Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen follows Ardo and once in the treeline he will turn and ready his sword and shield. IF they want a fight they will have one.

3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Dawn Seeker says...

As they flee, and he listens to Fuascailt''s suggestion, Gabriel looks to the others and says, "Let's try to use the items and get out of here, we have everything we need and may not have another chance."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 498

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is sort of in waiting. He really cannot gauge what the group is doing or where they are going to escape or to attack.



Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 498

Would be a bit difficult to use the items while we are worried about our life. But it is a idea. Ardo want to come assist?


 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.