Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 505 of 533

Hunter rubs his chin at the prospect of putting - Page 505 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 533 pgs.  501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Sep, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 505

The Arcane says...

"No need to stop now gentleman onto the next door over there. Lets leave this room just incase there were any more friends of this creatures. To be honest after killing the blue dragon I really though this one would have been a red dragon. I am relieved that was not the case."

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I take it that my arrows did no damage? If that's the case Hunter will switch to his sword and charge. If the arrows did damage he will keep with the bow and he has two more rolls.

Hunter Results:
  • Sword on D20 (+1): 11, 8, 7, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage / special dam. on D8 (+1): 4, 9, 4, 5 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen keeps moving forward. When we get to the next door he will open it to see what we have to face next.

13th Sep, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 505 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: What the… I should have read the whole post. After I read Kntoran's I realize I was lost. Hunter follows Drethen.

14th Sep, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Moving quickly to get out of the heat, the party opens the next door and finds a large open room. The room is 50' by 50' with a door on the east and southern walls.

An 18‘ tall humanoid with gray rock-like skin stands in front of the inner door. The humanoid holds a large stalactite as a club. A large treasure chest sits behind him.

The giant looks generally relaxed at your appearance but says, "Welcome. I don't care to harm you, but if you try to open this door behind me (The southern door), I'll have to take measures to stop you."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drethen looks to him. "I take it that is the door that leads to Stephen Ambers chamber? I normally would just ask you to move away and let us pass but I know that is not something you can do. I hope you understand that we are tired of being hunted and used as sport by the amber family and just want to put a end to this cursed place." Drethen takes a deep breath and checks his sword and shield to make sure they are ready and walks towards the stone form.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 505

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Hold for a moment," Gabriel says placing a hand on Drethen's sword arm, about tired of all this but for different reasons. There have been a few times that he felt the violence they have been forced into was needless, and despite how often they have had to fight to survive, the paladin wanted to believe it didn't always have to be the case.

Looking to the stone giant, I say in a tone that is almost pleading, "Please, we just want to get out of here. Let us pass without a fight, or tell us another way to get out of here. No one else has to die, the Amber family can continue about their business without us in the way." It may be pointless, get Gabriel wanted to try.

Out of Character: Rolling for Charisma/Diplomacy or whatever it may be called for such in AD&D 2e, yet also making combat rolls if the effort fails. On why, Gabriel is simply getting frustrated and tired of how often they have had to fight to kill. Being a paladin who would rather seek diplomacy over combat, apart from the irredeemably evil, though so far it hasn't gotten him anywhere. He may simply have to accept those they face can't be reasoned with.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Sep, 2017 - 6:38pm

Gabriel Results:
  • Charisma (Diplo) check on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Attack (Fuascailt) on D20 (+2): 16 (1 roll)
  • Damage (Fuascailt) on D20 (+2): 21 (1 roll)

14th Sep, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 505

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter rubs his chin at the prospect of putting a couple of arrows in the giant's forehead but considering the kind of weapons the party has he chooses to just chill and follow.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.