Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 506 of 533

With both of the giant's kneecaps - Page 506 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2017 - 9:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103456
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
14th Sep, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 506

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the giant and raises his hands in the air. "I truly now believe we have all already died and for our transgressions during our lives we are cursed to go from 1 fight to the next over and over. Before we start fighting good giant if we can not enter the south door do you happen to know what is in the east door?



Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The giant looks at the party and at Drethen as he marches towards him, "I am sorry, but I do not know what's behind the eastern door or the door behind me. I do not know how long I've been here. I only know that I can not allow anybody to enter the door behind me."

"You are free to look through the eastern door if you so choose, but that is all I can offer."

Out of Character: : Drethen and Gabriel may keep their current rolls if they so choose. Combat will begin with the next round of posts giving Hunter and Ardo the chance to take a combat action as well.



14th Sep, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"Ahh just like every other thing we have encountered. Do you happen to even remember your name because we are going to end up fighting so we can get out of this trap."

Ardo Results:
  • Init on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attacks on D20 (+1): 2, 17 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+2): 5, 6 (2 rolls)


14th Sep, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 506 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter decides to check the eastern door since its not being blocked. He will open it carefully first peering in before making it ajar.



Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen is staying the course as it appears that this giant will need to be defeated before they can move on. While he does not really want to do it He will attack the giant as that is the only recourse he feels they have.

15th Sep, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter opens the door to the east and looks down to find that the ground is thousands of feet below him. A solid-looking cloud trail, 10 wide, forms a path down the center of the hallway. This appears to be the opposite end of the hallway from the first room you entered.

Meanwhile, Drethen and Gabriel approach the giant swinging their weapons. Gabriel strikes the giant in the kneecap. He can hear a sharp 'crack' as the morning star makes contact. Drethen tries to circle around to hamstring the giant. Both of his attacks strike true, but come short of hamstringing the monster.

Feeling the most damage from Drethen, the giant swings his huge club connecting with Drethen and sending him sliding across the floor (13 HP damage).

Ardo is the last to go, swinging his mace, but fails to do any real damage to the monster.

Gabriel swings his morning star again and hears a satisfying 'crack' of the giant's other knee cap. The giant howls in pain as Drethen rushes back into combat and attacks the beast. This time he's able to cause the giant's knees to buckle.

As it does, it swings at Gabriel hitting him and sending him sliding across the floor (12 HP damage).

Now that the monster is closer to Ardo's level, he's able to swing his mace at the creature's skull and finish the giant off.

The huge man drops to the floor. As his club rolls out of his hand, all is quiet.

The door and chest which are situated behind him are free for your inspection.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 506

Drethen sits down for a bit. "Let me catch my breath a bit. From that Dragon, the that fire beast and now this thing I just need a bit of a rest while the rest of you take a look at the chest and what is behind the door."

15th Sep, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 506

The Dawn Seeker says...

With both of the giant's kneecaps busted Gabriel was about to say something before being sent flying. Feeling the pain of the impact, the paladin stands carefully before asking, "Please, you will not win this battle. If you let us pass, I'd be willing to heal you. If you have some spell compelling you to do this, we can try and find away of undoing it." He was prepared to end it, but was giving it one last go.

With a sign, weapon raised, Gabriel finishes with a question, "Does you life hold any meaning, or do you want to die." His words were frustrated, and he was starting to feel building anger not only for the situation but for the amber family. What was the purpose of all this, why was it they seemed to ahve done all they had. Is this what power can bring one to do.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Sep, 2017 - 9:34pm




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.