Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 507 of 533

A the party settles in, Hunter approaches - Page 507 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2017 - 11:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Sep, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 507

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter turns around and looks at the giant, "Yeah, I figured you would not need my help with that one. Anyway, that door leads to the cloud floor. So who is going to look at that chest?"

Hunter searches the giant for items or keys.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: : I really wasn't paying attention yesterday, for some reason I thought the giant was still alive just with busted kneecaps. Yet if he is dead, that whole speech by Gabriel was kind of pointless. My apologizes, it leaves the last post I made to be very silly.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Sep, 2017 - 6:13pm

18th Sep, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

"I say we take a break for awhile. I am about to use up all my spells left that are of a healing nature and if this is a set of trials I don't want to head into the final tests at less than the best we can be."

Ardo Results:
  • Drethen Cure Light on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Drethen Cure Light on D8 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

18th Sep, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 507 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter searches the giant and finds nothing special on the man, no keys, no provisions, and no additional items.

There doesn't seem to be anybody to disturb you should you decide to rest in this room as there are no signs of any kind of traffic other than the denizens of the rooms themselves.

The chest continues to sit in the corner of the room undisturbed, as nobody has actually moved to it to examine it or open it.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen agrees that resting here would be a good idea before we move on. He will get his stuff out and set up his bed. He puts his horse back to stone.

18th Sep, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Arcane says...

Ardo breaks out his back pack and starts a meal. "I don't care about that chest till after I rest. For if it is trapped and someone gets injured I might not be able to save them. So if someone is curious and opens it while I am napping just be careful."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 507

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter suggests that he has heard stories about chests coming to life and cannot simply rest knowing it has not been examined or open so he does just that first examining it then shooting an arrow at it and then using his sword to pry it open.

19th Sep, 2017 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 507

The Watcher from the Aether says...

A the party settles in, Hunter approaches the chest and looks it over. Not seeing anything amiss, he shoots and arrow at it, just to be sure. The arrow sticks in the chest with a 'thunk'.

Satisfied that the chest is just a chest, he uses his sword to pry open the top.

Breaking the lock, Hunter opens the lid to find about 5,000 gp, a long sword, a scroll and two potions.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.