Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 519 of 533

Ardo bundles up Hunters items and thinks to - Page 519 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
7th Oct, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 519

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter thanks him for the items and asks, "So… where will you go and what will you do?"

Out of Character: Which sword did I take? Also is this the end of the campaign?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen puts his sword and shield away when it is apparent that this Amber was not going to attack them. He looks to Stephen. "Thank you for the items and identifying the others. I wish you well and I will be honest to say that I will not trust the sir name of Amber much anymore after all we have been through. Your help and honesty with us here now is what will keep me from attacking any named Amber in the future that we may meet. I hope you have a good life and wish you well." Drethen will turn away and head to his horse where he will mount up nod once again to Stephen before heading towards the river.

8th Oct, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo thanks the mage and tries to find where his horse was. Sensing they are long gone he mounts his broom of flying beside Drethen.

8th Oct, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 519 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Satisfied that he's paid his debt to the party and explained as much as he could, Stephen Amber mumbles a few quick words in the arcane language of magic and teleports away leaving you all to your own devices.

8th Oct, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

When the wizard leaves Hunter breathes a sigh of relief and says, "This mansion was so evil and diabolical that I feel almost dirty having been in it. I saw so much wickedness that I need a path towards redemption by turning from worldliness towards one of peace and love. As such I shall find a quiet life where I will become a monk or loner to respect nature and cause no more harm to life."

After saying this Hunter drops all his items to the ground, takes off the rings, gold and weapons. He keeps only his minimal clothing saying, "Brothers, I know ye will not understand but it is something I must do at this time. Farewell."

He then starts walking into the woods.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Farewell Hunter. May your life be peaceful and your days long. Do take some gold to help your passage to where you may go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 519

The Dawn Seeker says...

Calling after Hunter, the paladin will say, "You know that much good could be done by travelling still, though I can understand and respect your desire for a quiet life." Gabriel was not yet quite done with his questing and travels, and will continue still in finding those in need of his aid or in fighting evil.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:50pm

8th Oct, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 519

The Arcane says...

Ardo bundles up Hunters items and thinks to himself it will be a shame to lose such a good bowman. 'May he find peace in his soul. We can divide these at a later time let us move on before the ambers come back.'

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.