Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 524 of 533

Also making sure to have his valiant steed, - Page 524 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2017 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
16th Oct, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 524

The Arcane says...

"Okay, we are currently trapped here due to a storm. How many Trolls were there that attacked you?" Ardo goes close to the passage to look down the hallway. "Crap, it seems that storm is still raging. I hope it lets up enough that we can flee before they get back. Good Sir can you fight if needed? Drethen can you toss me that other scroll that is unopened. Gabriel can you see if it is magical?"

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The scroll isn't magical, but when opened up it has instructions on how to use the five gold cubes that Drethen found. According to the scroll, when the cubes are placed on the ground in a specified order, it forms a teleportation circle that allows anybody stepping into it to be teleported Bralizzar, the city where Al-Raqib needs help.

The man rises while rubbing his head. "I don't know how many there were, must have been more than twenty." Looking around the cave he adds, "They must have killed and eaten my entire caravan, the people, horses and mules."

16th Oct, 2017 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo looks at the size of the cave and thinks maybe this is just a small part of a troll community. Walking over to the passage way he listens to see if he hears anymore trolls about. "Sir do you know how to set up these cubes or were you just a messenger? Drethen can you hand those cubes to Gabriel to see if they are magical in any way?"

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 524 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Oh I know they are magical I could feel that they were alive and the symbols you pointed out helps prove that. IF there are more trolls here then we need to set them up and get out of here. I do not think we can take on twenty trolls. Well 19 now." Drethen goes over to his horse and pulls the box back out. Looking at the scroll and with Gabriels help they will set up the five stones so we can teleport out of here.

17th Oct, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Yes," Gabriel offers in agreement, "I fear being most concerned for our lives if the trolls were to make an appearance now as all we saw was but one. Perhaps we should make haste and leave?" The paladin hoped to avoid such a large family of trolls, though considered that there might be others alive.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:24am

18th Oct, 2017 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The man finally gets around to introducing himself. He says, "My name is Hafer El Batine. I was part of a merchant caravan, but I don't know anything about these cubes that you mentioned."

The instructions on the scroll say to put the cubes on the ground in a circular pattern in a specific order. Once the cubes are in place, you have a limited amount of time to step into the circle. Once you do, you will be transported, supposedly to the city of Bralizzar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 524

Drethen asks if everyone is ready. When they are he starts to place the cubes on the ground in a wide circle. Once all are placed in the order as the scroll specified he will get his horse and enter the active transportation space.

18th Oct, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 524

The Dawn Seeker says...

Also making sure to have his valiant steed, Gabriel will also step into the circle to go through.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.