Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 529 of 533

Jherek turns to Ardo to accept the proffered - Page 529 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2017 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Oct, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 529

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I already knew it was a magical morning star," Gabriel mutters as he left the magic shop, the door closing behind him. No, what he wanted to know was more this this detail. Yet perhaps he shouldn't have felt some random shop owner would be able to give the information he was Looking for.

The paladin will go to start making purchases, after spending a moment to see what coin he had for such. Gabriel did want to see if he could purchase or commission better armour then he wore now, as well perhaps some barfing for his horse. Perhaps see what cloaks we a valuable and rings, as well some healing potions for the party and himself.

Out of Character: Yes, how much do we have to spend? Also, you should have realized I want to know something more then simply that it was a "Magical morning star" yeah perhaps I should have realized you'd be smart about it. Perhaps I'll just have to wait until a legend lore spell can be cast on it.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Oct, 2017 - 4:45am

Sponsored Links:
25th Oct, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen: The gold piece value of everything that you collected was divided up at the same time that I posted your XP. If you look back on those posts, you'll see what each character should have received in GP value.

Gabriel: The shop keeper asks, "What is it that you'd like to know about your morning star? With out your asking, all I can tell you is what can be readily divined or what it can tell you itself."

You also discover that he has five Potions of Healing for sale at the price of 200gp, each.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

When you say potions of healing you mean full healing and not just cure light or cure moderate or serious? IF so Drethen will buy the five potions.

25th Oct, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 529 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Potion of Healing: An entire potion must be consumed in a single round. If this is done, the potion restores 2d4 + 2 hit points of damage.

Just a typical Potion of Healing.

25th Oct, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Drethen, if you pass on the purchase of the potions I will pick them up. Less spells I have to use on curing spells the more varied I spells I can pray for exploring. What do you think of hiring a few henchmen to protect the supplies while we are inside the tombs?"

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will pick up the potions and yes hiring some good men to help protect the supplies may be good but if they run off while we are in there that could be bad for us. Would it be easier to get a teleport spell to come back here afterwards? Or take the supplies in with us? My horse can carry them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2017 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 529

The Dawn Seeker says...

Looking to the shop keeper, Gabriel will offer this thoughts, "I found this morning star in the mansion of a powerful family if mages. Naming it Fuascailt, it appears to have intelligence and the ability to talk." The paladin will direct the weapon to speak, to show what he means.

"Fuascailt has quite a bit of magic, what I want to know is if you could tell if it is of a recognizable design or even the full extent of its power," Gabriel will say, explaining his intention before continuing, "Though admittedly, it may require a powerful divination to learn fully its history and even creation." For all the paladin knows, it could be that the weapons origin was within the mansion and one of the Amber family created it.

He will also show interest in getting the healing potions for the party, especially since his ability to heal so limited.

26th Oct, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Follower / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 529

The Butcher says...

Jherek turns to Ardo to accept the proffered coin. "Thank you, I am sure I can think of a few baubles that may help us on while we plumb the depths of these tombs."

Jherek sticks to following Drethen and inquires about magical lights (Glowing Globes) or the possibility of finding an amulet that provides protection and strength versus undead adversaries (Amulet Vs Undead). If unable to find these he switches to finding a potion to make him Invisible, a potion to make him more skilled in combat or one that grants the skills of a thief par excellence!

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.