Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 530 of 533

The next day, the camels are packed and the - Page 530 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2017 - 9:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Oct, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 530

The Arcane says...

Ardo after hearing Jherek ask for Glowing globes responds in between talking various merchants. "No need for those, I can make as many as you need on copper pieces for you to carry."

Sponsored Links:
26th Oct, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Follower / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Butcher says...

"I appreciate the offer my godly friend, but I seek to also control the brightness of the light, I also like the idea of having my hands free for my work. If nothing else, a few enchanted coppers will go a long way in reducing our load. Torches can be quite heavy." Jherek continues browsing the magical wares, hoping to find one of the items.

26th Oct, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Gabriel: The shop keeper takes a closer look at the weapon. "I don't see anything about this morning star that distinguishes it to any particular place or time. But then, with all of the other intelligent magical items in the world, even though they're rare, they're not unheard of. As far as what the weapon does, if it were me, I'd trust the weapon in what it tells you it can do."

Jherek: The only other magical items that you can find for sale are at the local temple. The priests sell a hooded lantern with continual light cast on the wick inside of the lantern. The device is popular with adventurers because it is a permanent source of light that can be controlled in its intensity including turning it 'off' completely. The down-side is that each lantern costs 250gp.

27th Oct, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 530 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"Fair enough," Gabriel says with a sigh before adding, "Thank you for your time." He will take what healing potions he can, yet still put enough coin aside at least to buy some burnished full plate. Of which admittedly he may have to get specially commissioned.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Oct, 2017 - 7:58pm

27th Oct, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Once everyone is done for the day Ardo returns to Aman's home and enquires if he knows of some trustworthy guards that he could interview to see if they would protect the camel's and horse's while they searched the tombs so they would not be stranded when they exited a tomb. If he could set up meetings for the next day Ardo would go over a list of questions for Drethen and Gabriel to ask while he looked on with both a Know Alignment and Detect lie spell active. Looking to hire 3 or 4 guards with good alignments. These would not be adventurer types going into tombs.

27th Oct, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Being that this is a merchant lay-over city, there is an organized guild of caravan guards. If you would like to hire some extra guard types, it's easy enough to find men available who are willing and able, as well as vetted by the guild, to hire on.

The price of a guard is two gold pieces per week, per guard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Jherek
Huntsman
Character
Follower / Left Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 530

The Butcher says...

Jherek nods and counts out the coin for the merchant. He then runs his belt through a portion of the lantern and shutters the aperture. He continues to follow his compatriots as they look to hire a few good men to guard there pack train. He seems eager to begin and hands Ardo the remaining portion of coin.

29th Oct, 2017 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 530

The next day, the camels are packed and the hired guards are assembled. Your group is ready to leave.

Aman reminds you to stay on the merchant trial to Northknife Pass and, once through, you can start following the map he provided. He also says that it will take about two to three days to get to the pass, as long as you don't run into any trouble.

If you have doubts about the direction, the guards know the area well enough that they should be able to help.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.