Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 5 of 15

When I glanced at the creator on this site - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 7:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 5

Hello! I've added my character (I hope correctly) if you've still got space. Please let me know if I need to do anything more or differently. Thanks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Thanks Skreed. Apologies for the late reply. It looks good. I shall add you to the story soon

21st Oct, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Repentant Soldier says...

Not sure if I should try to go ahead and post to move things forward or not? I've held off posting to see if Brennic or Rhovador are going to respond to the situation, but this seems to be creeping forward so...

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Thanks for commenting Alexi. I wish they would respond some more, But I am getting to the point where despite several prods earlier they aren't keeping up with regular/semi regular posting, and am tempted to find other players.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

It looks like your group could do with a cleric. If you'd have me, I could play one!

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sounds good Omnusi, whip one up and I'll write you in soon. We should return to more often posting on the play thread soon enough. I'll kill off a character or two probably. In the mean time Have a read through the play thread and I will have you and Skreed discovered underground or something like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 5

Very well, thank you for the chance. I look forward to joining the group. I shall finish the character when I have finished wrestling with the creator.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

When I glanced at the creator on this site It looks to me they are only allowed to used the content that is "Free". My best recommendation would be to click on the character sheet below your portrait (On each post, to the right) and just fill it out manually.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.