Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 10 of 15

Just a note to Brennic: Rhovador has left - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2015 - 5:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 15 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 10

I am waiting for the Dungeon Master to rule on my dice throw or Gradard to say his piece, I hope no-one is waiting on me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

According to what I've read, an elf still needs eight hours of long rest per day - though he can be in a trance for four of those hours and perform light activities for the other four instead of sleeping for a full eight.

He can also stand watch for two of the trance hours.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is a strange [interpretation] of what the class feature describes (In my opinion) but correct.

4th Dec, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Page 10 Rules and Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Skreed, with your characters background/history, wouldn't it be interesting if your character and Alexi had some sort of connection in our histories? Your character was a headsman for a warlord, and mine was a soldier for a noble. It might be interesting if our characters discovered their histories are linked somehow. Maybe they've fought in the same battle at some point (Albeit perhaps on different sides)? What might also fit into my character's background could be that when Alexi was a soldier he was involved in the destruction of Skreed's home village (One of the acts that he is seeking redemption for).

What do you think?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Do you want to try to [..] hash it out here?

I imagined Skreed's back story being pretty self contained, and the warlord's keep or stronghold being on the northern frontier or maybe beyond the established political borders of the realm we're in. Skreed actually doesnt know what became of his village of birth as he and most of the village's young were given over to the warlord as a kind of peace/appeasement offering to avoid an unwinnable battle (That wouldnt prevent the WL from returning and putting it to the torch later, of course).

I have some thoughts on how we could connect.

4th Dec, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

The Repentant Soldier says...

I think we could hash it out here (With Dungeon Master's approval of course) that way the Dungeon Master has input as well and could possibly guide the story a little bit to help our characters make that connection eventually. It doesn't have to be related to Skreed's home village though; I just find it interesting to make background connections with other characters.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 4th Dec, 2015 - 10:54pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 10

Okay... I'll just spitball a few ideas...

1. Warlord could have been an officer who defected or dishonored himself somehow (In a way that Alexi would have knowledge of). That could help explain why Skreed would travel south toward a foreign place rather than north to the moutnain clans. The WL would be less likely to follow him into an empire he betrayed.

2. Alexi may have served in a campaign against the warlord on the frontier. I'm imagining the WL as something of a bully, opportunistically attacking/raiding poorly defended villages and merchant caravans but avoiding difficult battles. It stands to reason he'd try to hit outlying villages that fall under the protection of the empire. Some of the emotional scars Alexi bears may well stem from battles with or arriving to late to stop an attack on a village.

3. Its totally possible Alexi may have visited or stopped at the WL's stronghold at some point (For any number of reasons) and seen a much younger Skreed toiling in the stables or something to that effect. Skreed's tribal markings are incomplete as he had not completed his rites of passage before he was taken... So the scars/tattoos he bears as an adult would be somewhat notable/distinct and perhaps memorable.

Any other ideas? Thoughts?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Just a note to Brennic: Rhovador has left the game. You can find more details on page 8 of this thread.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.