Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 7 of 14

Aericsteele, Savage Worlds would be an awesome - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Nov, 2015 - 12:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
21st Oct, 2015 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 7

After six pages still no decision yet? It will be awesome to see something different added to the current lineup.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

I am working out details for 3 or 4 games that I am willing to run. There should be a poll up in a a couple of days.

23rd Oct, 2015 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I've updated the first Post of this Thread with a possible Role-playing Game list in alphabetical order. Some may be repeats of Role-playing Games already in play here.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Thanks. I will look it over. I do have a few that I wouldn't mind running, should there be interest. I think most are Post Apocalyptic or Science Fiction.

7th Nov, 2015 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

The information here is also relevant to your future game should it be Scifi related. As always it all comes down to the two Players you need to start, however I will follow the similar format as the Board already exists.

14th Nov, 2015 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

From what I can see from extending invitations it looks like you should go with Traveller. Probably a different version or time period than this so there is variety. This way the Science Fiction Board will have to running games and it may be likely that the same Players will want to join in yours. What do you think?

UPDATE: Far Future Enterprises, who retains the license for earlier versions of Traveller (As well as many of its licensed support materials), 2300 AD, Twilight: 2000, and Dark Conspiracy has a Fair Use Policy FFE Fair Use Policy 2008 which enables it to be used on this site!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2015 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 7

I saw Savage Worlds listed in the OP; that is a system I would be interested in taking part in. Almost any genre is fine with me, with the exception of the super hero game (Not a fan). Speaking of raising the dead, I would be interested in a zombie apocalypse game maybe using Savage Worlds, if anyone else had interest. I am currently trying to run a Traveller game at the moment so I would not be able to run this game but I would be interested as a player.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

Aericsteele, Savage Worlds would be an awesome system to play.

I believe that it would require some coding on JB 's part for the Character Generation as they utilize polyhedral dice (D4, d6, d8, d10, and d12) to represent values for stats and skills. It would also be necessary to code a 54 card deck, to draw for initiative.

The setting should be fairly easy to set up. Zombie PA. Just need to field for interested players.

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,