Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 10 of 14

That is a good question. I just know that - Page 10 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
25th Nov, 2015 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 10

Well said Gamemaster and Malcolmshaw said something similar earlier as well. Definitely, its not only "What do you want to play?" but its also a matter of "Are you a creative writer?" A good example of this, I saw a Player yesterday whining that he had to put 15 words in order to communicate in a game. If you find 15 measly words too much to write then its likely you are not a serious role-player nor a writer and will not enjoy yourself here because you want to get by without much effort.

Rather off topic, but...
Another reason this kind of attitude is not tolerated here and often squashed right away can be understood using the same example. The Game Master had to take an entire Post to explain to him why he should follow the same rules he already agreed to, but of course if he cannot Post 15 words its likely he did not want to read anything concerning them either (Rules, Constuctive Posting Policy, etc), so now a Thread that should have a concentration on Character Creation has to be made off topic about someone's discontented stance.

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2015 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Whatever game you're prepared to offer probably should have a thread of its own to start so whomever is interested can show their support. It will probably start a lot quicker that way. You'll also be able to link them right to it rather than this one since it has so many to offer its easy to lose focus.

I've never noticed there was a 15 word minimum I guess that I always tend to write more than that.

28th Dec, 2015 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

A more comprehensive list of possible Role-playing Games and their brief descriptions can be seen Role-playing Game Systems should any of these appeal to future Game Masters and their Players.

4th Jan, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

I'd like to see some FATE based games or games Powered by the Apocalypse.

Both systems are highly narrative and lend themselves well to Play by Post.

FATE Core and Accelerated are OGL and have SRDs, and Evil Hat's liscenced settings (Dresden Files & Atomic Robo) are fan friendly.

Games that use the Apocalypse Engine aren't OGL, but are wildly fan friendly. Apocalypse World, Monsterhearts, Monster of the Week, Spirit of '77, Dungeon World, and lots of other games would be fun to play and require minimal coding.

9th Jan, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

I would enjoy role-playing the Classic World of Darkness, particularly Vampire the Masquerade. From what I have been told, there is none yet so such would need to be created.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

I would love to role play Starwars Role-playing Game or Sengoku, the latter more. I read through Sengoku and was in love I was so excited! Then...none of my friends would want to play and I was left alone having always wanted to play Sengoku but nothing. If anyone wants to run a game please, PLEASE let me know. I want to play so much!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2016 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 10

international QUOTE (Arthos)
I would love to role play Starwars Role-playing Game

Lucas Arts will not allow us to start a Play By Post version of Star Wars and according to them many others shouldn't be doing it either. Full details and Discussion: Malcolmshaw's Star Wars Role-playing Game Review and Star Wars' Images Question.

As for other suggested Role-playing Games please do make sure that licensing allows for it to be played in a Play By Post environment. Piazo, Wizards and others are very open, while some are extremely restrictive.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 10

That is a good question. I just know that Spellbinder or something posted here around a week ago about this and I showed interest but I don't think anyone is actually making a game. The game is old as hell, it's a d6 system and I think the original company is dead so free licencing perhaps?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,