MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 18 of 19

Lau arrives at the Iron Kettle ahead of the - Page 18 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 28th Jan, 2016 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 18

TJ agrees that we need to follow up on the number; in the meantime, it looks like Redman's in trouble and Stephan's house is the logical place to be. TJ can pick up Konrad and meet the rest of the group wherever we want to rendezvous.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Lau messages TJ that there is a local diner a few blocks up from Stephen's house. Iron Kettle. Before Lau signs off he sends Konrad a message stating the current time where he is at.

Since they are meeting within the hour, Lau gathers his portfolio and notes and makes s top by the science department for the use of a Black Light.

25th Jan, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

Naive Student says...

Konrad texts Lau back his current time as he nervously paces around the front of his block. He considers what he is carrying and whether he would be incriminating himself. Perhaps he should take gloves to leave no evidence... No that would just make his look even more the part of a criminal.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

TJ arrives to pick up Konrad en route to the Iron Kettle. He notes Konrad's nervousness.

"Take a deep breath; stay calm. Fear isn't pleasant but it's just fear; it won't kill you. You can keep functioning in spite of it. You focus on what you need to do, and you do your job. We've got your back, but we're also counting on you to watch ours."

TJ smiles a little.

"And I don't know about you, but I'd rather know what's going on, even if it's nasty, than all this guesswork."

(And for someone not used to being around special ops forces, TJ's pre-action calm seems almost supernatural.)

27th Jan, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Naive Student says...

Konrad nods, calming down, but still dreading what is to come. "I guess you're right" he replies. "Do you have any guesses as to what's happened?".

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

TJ shrugs. "We know that whatever's going on, the people involved are wiling to kill to protect their secrets. He may have got too close for comfort and they decided to deal with him. In which case we're probably already too late." He hesitates a moment, takes a deep breath, pauses again, then turns to Konrad.

"Whatever's happening, it's about to get real. You're here, and you can make your own decisions. And I'm glad to have your help. But... Well, I've got a feeling that the stakes are about to get a lot higher. This may be your last chance to turn around and go back to your regular life. And no one will think less of you or blame you if that's what you decide to do. But there's probably no going back from here. It's either turn around now, or see it through to the end. There. I've said all I'm going to. And if you want to deck me when we get out of the truck, I've got it coming. By the way, can you shoot?".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2016 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 18

Naive Student says...

"Uh..." Konrad starts, "I can, I guess. I've fired point 22 rifles. I hope that's good enough for you. You think the situation is that bad?" Konrad looks down in thought.

"If the police can't deal with it," Konrad says with resignation, "Then Redman may be our only chance. Even if we can't save those already dead, and even if the missing count among them too, if we can stop this from continuing we will save many more. I'm in.".

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 18

Lau arrives at the Iron Kettle ahead of the others and gets a booth secured and orders burgers, fries, and sodas to be ready when TJ and Konrad show.

It is going to be a long day and who knows what may come of this evening.

While his mind is on it, he leaves a message with the department secretary about being out of the office for the next couple of days, family member being sick, that kind of thing.

Lau then writes a letter to the Police Chief which he puts under the plate full of donuts. The Chief comes here once a day, because amazing things are done with an Iron Kettle.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,