MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 3 of 19

"Collins and I have crossed each others - Page 3 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 19th Oct, 2015 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 3

"Before you let me go, would you please confirm the addresses of significance, The missing. The crime scenes, The murders."

With addresses and sketches in hand, Lau stores them away in a leather portfolio, that he pulled from a satchel that no one ever seems to notice, slung around his shoulder. Just as quickly, the portfolio, returns to the satchel.

"Thank you Collins. I won't interfere in your effort to protect the people. When the details and the evidence are sound, I will return with the answers you need."

Lau stands up silently, nods and disappears among the bodies amassing in the precinct office.

Outside the police station, Lau makes his way quickly to the coffee shop mentioned by TJ. Hopefully he can get there quick enough to ascertain the interests, strengths, and weaknesses of the recent gathering.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Joseph nods at Konrad as he replies "Yeah, MA English Lit so, you'll find me in the library or the library. Otherwise I'm in the library."

He followed the others to the table towards the back; the coffee was good, though he could have done with a bit more of the spices. Typical coffee just didn't appeal to him. But it was caffeine, which was the important part.

"Well like I told Collins, this one kind of hit home when it was one of my foster mothers; I mean we didn't get along at all, I was just ther for the check she could collect until I was old enough to get myself emancipated. But somehow it matters, I have to know and I think the cops could use our help, even if they won't admit it."

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

***GM's Notes***
at this point, of the character meeting and talking, a large part of what will unfold is what you each choose to relay to each other. The description of the location is very workable, and for this meeting you will all be limited to what information you share with each other. After a reasonable number of exchanges, I will call for this meeting to be ended and we will transition to the meeting with Redman, or failing that, for you all to tell me what you plan to do.

To quote Mrs Richman, 'talk amongst yourselves.'

19th Oct, 2015 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 3 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Naive Student says...

"Lucky for you, most the funding seems to go to the library," Replies Konrad. "Meanwhile we have decades old tools and equipment and machines that do nothing but draw power."

He sips his coffee and makes a puzzled face. His opinion on it was the polar opposite to Joe's.

"Of course, all lives matter. We make enemies, but these are petty squabbles in the grand scheme of things. And sometimes it takes a tragedy like this to see - no - to feel connected."

He looks at the others' reaction, "I'm talking about empathy of course. I'm not some kind of hippy, it's basic neuroscience."

"So, if the cops can't handle it who can? The FBI? NSA? The military?" He looks at TJ expectantly.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

international QUOTE (Konrad Romijn)

"So, if the cops can't handle it who can? The FBI? NSA? The military?" He looks at TJ expectantly.

TJ shakes his head. "No. The military is very good at going to a specific place and kicking someone's butt. But you have to find the right someone first. That's the hard part. Not just getting the information, but figuring out what's important and what isn't. We were drowning in 'intelligence,' most of it useless. FBI, maybe, and I don't see why they haven't been called in. Or maybe they have been and it's being kept on the down-low.

"But they're also stuck inside their own procedures and outlook. It's possible they're overlooking something because they're stuck inside the box. But I do want to be clear...it sounds like we're about to talk ourselves into freelancing some kind of investigation into this. If we do, then as far as the police are concerned, we're part of the problem. Or, a different problem. Either way, they can't find out what we're doing.

"But yeah, I'd love to be able to go to them and say 'We know you can't use this in court, but here's something that at least tells you who to go after.'" As long as they're not too stubbornly proud to take a tip--and Collins didn't strike me as that sort--it'll just be a matter of getting the right intelligence to the right people."

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The rather quiet coffee shop has its silence broken by the front door opening. The weathered door opens quickly and closes just as quickly. Standing in the entry way, letting his eyes adjust is the Oriental man who said he was a Professor.

His black hair is close cropped and lays flat on his head from the New England moisture common at this time of night. The rest of his appearance appears to be uneffected by the change in dew point this evening. He casually strides to the counter, addresses the waitress behind the counter, pays her promptly and points without looking towards the other three sitting and talking.

Business concluded at the counter "The Professor" Strides easily to the table with the other three inquisitors. "Hopefully I didn't miss much." He pulls a chair over from another table and positions himself near a table end.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 3

international QUOTE (Lau Tai Chi)
"Hopefully I didn't miss much." He pulls a chair over from another table and positions himself near a table end.

"No, we were just talking some about the why, we hadn't really got to the how yet. Or even the what, for that matter. You seemed to know Collins; I take it you've worked with him before. Were you able to get any farther than the rest of us?"

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 3

"Collins and I have crossed each others paths many times. Occasionally I consult for the police department."

Quite effortlessly, Lau pulls the leather portfolio from his satchel, which mysteriously appears and then disappears again. Placing the portfolio on the table, he looks at each of the other three, one at a time, then returns his gaze to the portfolio.

"Let me start with an introduction. My name is Lau. Professor or Doctor Lau. I teach at the University. Specifically, Anthropology and Cultural Mythology."

Nodding to Joe and Konrad, "I recognize both of you from campus. My research has taken me to the library many times."

Leaning across the table to TJ, "Pleased to meet you. Wasn't it Sergeant First Class White? You have only been retired from the Army for a year or so correct?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,