MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 5 of 19

"I know the cops are doing this, but - Page 5 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 21st Oct, 2015 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 5

A GM Clarification first

That while Angela Reeves was the fourth victim, her body wasn't found until after Locasio's, which is the reason that Joseph had the impression she was the last victim.

Lau, there is no indication that the bodies were moved after death, though some indication that their blood was applied to the nearest vertical (Or near vertical) surface.

As you each consider TJ's words, each pondering their commitment to the moment, and also considering the gym as a starting point, your thoughts are interrupted by a text to Joseph's cell phone.

"I know this is strange after this time, but I have something of your mother's that I think you need to see."
the time is now three-thirty pm. Your meeting with Redman is four and a half hours away. The ball is, somewhat literally, in the group's hands now.

Confirm the team forming however tenative?
Meet Joseph's step father?
Scout the gym?

You would be hard pressed to do all of them before the meeting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

"Gentlemen, I am already committed to this endeavor. What kind of investment each of you are willing to make, should be determined before meeting with Mr. Redman."

Sipping from his tea once again, Lau looks at the details on the table. "Then I will accompany Joe to visit his contact from the phone call before meeting with Redman across town."

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

Joseph was taken aback by all the information Dr. Lau had; moreso, in fact, that his 4th foster mother had anything to do with an abnormal investigation. He literally never saw Angie doing anything but sitting on the sofa, smoking and laughing at the Jerry Springer episode. What the hell was behind this woman's facade?

When his phone went off, Joseph almost jumped out of his seat. He rarely got text messages from anyone, and when it turned out to be George Reeves, his 4th foster father and husband of the late Angela Reeves, his face paled and he broke out into a cold sweat.

"Well I don't have much of a choice anymore, do I? This is my 4th foster dad, Angie Reeve's husband, and he says he has some information for me. How could he even know I was looking into her death? Why now? I can't speak for any of you, but I have to meet George and figure this out.

Although, I admit it would be nice to have some backup that knew how to handle themselves in a combat situation, if it comes to that. I can shoot, but only at paper targets or soda bottles."

Having said all that, Joseph texts George Reeves back, asking for a meeting place.

Out of Character: : I'm throwing an occult roll in case the symbols might be something we can know (I.e. Not Cthulhu mythos symbols) and a spot hidden to see any tiny detail in the photos that might otherwise have been eluding us (Sort of a hail Mary throw)

21st Oct, 2015 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Page 5 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Naive Student says...

"Abnormal phenomena?" Konrad says, snorting a chuckle. "You don't really believe that do you. Everything can be explained. Ten dollars says they were jumped by a bunch of crazies, fancying themselves assassins by using some claw weapon. And these unlucky people snooped around too much, caught their attention and, well..." He trails off looking at the photos.

"We just have to prove it, since the cops can't. I'll come along for now, but I'm hoping the authorities can close the case soon."

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

"Konrad, continue to be hopeful. But you have a reason to be looking into these odd occurrences."

"The police are overwhelmed and will be settling in to wait for the media hype and attention to blow over. In the meantime, answers and opportunities will be lost."

While Lau waits for White and Konrad to speak further, he opens his sketchbook and begins reanalyzing the photos, symbols, and specific sketches from other previous researches.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

TJ smiles at Joseph. "Combat? I hope it doesn't come to a shootout with your foster dad. But....yeah. If you're in, I've got your back."

[turning to the group as a whole] "As for right now, I think Joseph's contact is our most productive lead. I want to check out the gym as well, but not when I've got a dinner date pending. It might take a while to check out, and I'd like to have time. Besides, it's the middle of the day. We'll have a better chance of not being seen if we go at night."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 5

Lau nods at White's comments. "We will need to determine where to go and which places to visit, carefully. We don't need attention."

Lau returns to his tea cup, finding it empty, he refills it from the modest porcelain tea set. Then goes back to sipping his tea.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 5

"I know the cops are doing this, but for our own sake since they aren't in a sharing mood, we should dig up everything we can on the victims too; we might find something more about them that connects them in a more informative manner than they were all investigating something abnormal.

Does this place make subs? I'm starving, and I saw a Subway on the way here...."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,