MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 8 of 19

"I'd be a useless scout," - Page 8 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 25th Oct, 2015 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 19 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 8

Lau, a quick skin of the book, it is in three sections, a handwritten journal, all written in the same hand, though the first section, the writing is very shaky. On a quick skim, she seems to be covering some kind of research project, and refers to four others regularly, and a few more intermittently.

The second section is only about twenty pages, written over the course of several years, and seems to be a description of someone settling into a quiet, non-productive life. You see Joseph's name in at least one entry towards the end of this section, the one you see mentions him being "A rebellious teen, but a good young man."

The third section starts about two months ago, and it seems mainly to be her writing about largely working alone while trying to investigate something else. Considering this section began before the killings started, this presents a new puzzling element.

The time is now five o'clock, three hours remaining until the meeting with Redman.
please give a clear breakdown on what you all will be doing with the time until the meeting.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2015 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Naive Student says...

Konrad was sitting on a bench, sporadically looking up from his phone and the emails on it. "Looks like it was a short meeting," He mumbles to TJ. "I'll wait a minute before moving, and you a minute after?"

Konrad decides the best use of his time is to head home and finish an assignment early, giving himself some free time to help the investigation.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:30am

Konrad Romijn Results:
  • Disguise on D100 (+0): 51 (1 roll)
  • Hide on D100 (+0): 87 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

Joseph nods at Dr. Lau. "Yes, that's probably true; but I don't think I can turn my back on all of it now.

George and I never saw eye to eye, and I really gave him a lot of Nonsense when I lived with them. When I left I wasn't much better, it wasn't exactly cordial. For him to call me like that, I mean, it has to mean something big. Whatever you find in there, I'm down."

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Out of Character: Do the names mentioned in Section 1 tie in with any of the names of the deceased? Looking for potential connections.

Continuing Out of Character: How far am I from my university office and the university library?

Using the map from his satchel, Lau tries to gauge the distance to the resturaunt and Redman, and the University, all in relation to the park?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

**given the time of day**
We are in the north east portion of the city, the university campus is on the other side of the river, and with the traffic congestion at this time of day, you could go to your office, have about an hour to work with before you started back.

Konrad, you do notice that apparently your spam filter is working better than normal, almost no junk messages or emails, and TJ glances over as you deal with your phone. You notice that Joseph seems to be shaken by the encounter, and Lau appears to be lost in thought. They both start moving off, each lost in their thoughts. TJ shrugs and suggests that the two of you scout out the restaurant before the meeting with Redman, but clearly leaves it for you to say.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lau lifts the book and points in the direction of the University. Quickly he heads towards his office and the library, not wanting to waste valuable time.

As he leaves, he hopes that Joe can resolve his concerns and find some peace. He really is not excited by facing whats coming alone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2015 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 8

Lau, yes, the names referred to in the journal seem to match at least four names on the list of victims, but it's largely conjecture as she uses first names and nicknames when referring to them.

Konrad, the studying goes well, in spite of the situation you are in, you find the schoolwork going smoothly, any anxiety focused on the issue with your new 'friends.' You are surprised by this, but the studying goes well.

Joseph is clearly shaken, this realization that you as a rebellious teen may have contributed to some of the problems with your various foster parents is unnerving. The thought that Angela had a secret life before you came along is unnerving. You are forced to wonder if she would have shared this with you if you had been closer, though you are comforted in that worry by the fact that she had not shared it with George.

TJ will be lost in his own thoughts, but stay with Joseph if Joseph permits, he is clearly more concerned with Joseph finding some equilibrium than anything else.

25th Oct, 2015 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 8

Naive Student says...

"I'd be a useless scout," Konrad admits. "I wouldn't know what to do and I'd make it so obvious that I'm snooping. You go first, TJ, and just text if anything happens."

Satisfied with his progress, Konrad checks the time and takes a few minutes to research the Three Corners, their dress code and any notable buildings nearby.

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,