MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 12 of 19

Out of Character: : Joseph will go to investigate - Page 12 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 6th Nov, 2015 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 19 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Only those who have created approved Call of Cthulhu Characters can participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Related Information to MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG
A Friend

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 12

Lau took the liberty of ordering a breakfast service set up from campus catering, the usual fair of eggs, breakfast meats, breads, and assorted fruit. There was also coffee, juice, and of course tea. Lau and his tea, one might assume he was from China with the way he consumed the steaming liquid.

When Konrad enters, "Morning Konrad. How was the rest of your night?" Lau says with his back towards the door as he faces a 5 or 6 panel pushup blackboard with the fourth panel exposed with several other notes and more extensive details not outlined in his portfolio from the past afternoon and evening..

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2015 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

TJ will drive past the murder sites, and the church in question. That's all, just driving past, once, and barely slowing down. He does NOT want to raise suspicion but does want to at least start getting the lay of the land. (Spot Hidden to see if anything stands out; and given that he's not searching in detail, yes there's probably going to be a penalty, but who knows, the RNG may be generous.)

He'll arrive on time for the meeting, having already done his morning workout & run.

2nd Nov, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Konrad Romijn

Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG RPG Horror & Mystery

Naive Student says...

"It was alright," Admits Konrad. "I didn't get much research done. Did you have any luck? Anyone else find something?"

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

Notes to compare at the start of the meeting. Confirmations of identities of all victims, and the locations of the killings.The disappearances were all trying to investigate the Church or rescue friends or family members. One thing that you notice in the notes, the disappearances are scattered in time, and the killings were all fairly evenly spaced apart, unlike most sequential killings, which tend to be either random timings or have a narrowing window between subsequent killings.

TJ's scouting of the Church did not reveal any particularly curious features, nor any major security features. The outside of the building doesn't even have external cameras.

Any scouting of the killing sites is sparse in clues, the areas have all been scrubbed, hopefully after any clues have been gathered. Even the gym has reopened, and it appears to be business as usual Stephan's house still has police tape across the doors, but it looks like it has been left untouched for a time, and there is no visible police presence.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2015 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Campaign Ed Cthulhu Call MichaelCs

**gm note**

Okay, it's been almost two days since anyone has responded. I will make a somewhat arbitrary move forward at this point, any want to dispute or question it, please feel free

The plans I have seen involve Joseph checking out the church, and for others to check out crime scenes. While there are several to examine, the one with the greatest privacy is Stephan's old house though that will require effectively breaking into the building, at the least bypassing crime scene tape.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will assume that Joseph ill go to the Church, others may or may not follow, and others will check out Stephan's place in more depth, or if all want to go to both places, please let me know. I will begin to post events regarding both in a day if I don't hear from anyone, starting with Joseph and the Church.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Before the meeting breaks up, TJ will ask Lau about the timing of the killings--we seem to be dealing with some kind of weird religious cult, are the killings tied to the phases of the moon or something like that?

And yes, then it's time to move on to planning some on-site investigation. TJ will park a few blocks from Stephan's old house and walk past on foot. He'll recon the site, staying on the sidewalk, but identifying ways in/out (If he can see signs of a back porch, that implies a back door, etc), working out where staircases are likely to be, etc (And of course, he can ask Stephan to provide a sketch of a floor plan).

Rolls: Spot Hidden and Listen; I'll throw in a Sneak just in case it's needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2015 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG - Page 12

Lau confirms with TJ about the time and days of the killings.

Looking to the locations, Lau recommends that they look at Stephan's home and the Movie Theatre today. Since TJ has volunteered to check out the home, Lau heads to the Movie Theatre around 2 pm, any earlier would raw more suspicion.

I will use skills of History in regards to my knowledge of the area. Spot Hidden and Listen as well. And Photography to grab inconspicoius photos of an Historical landmark and its surroundings.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2015 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

MichaelC's Call Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG Mystery & Horror RPG - Page 12

Out of Character: : Joseph will go to investigate the Church as discussed. His intention is to present as a confused college youth seeking answers to life, the universe and everything.

> TOPIC: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6Ed Campaign Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,