Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 130 of 149

"Lets see if the cargo or bridge iris - Page 130 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Dec, 2016 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37976
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
29th Nov, 2016 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 130

The Referee relays...

Krakrefr sees nothing unusual in the fridge, the food items that are in there are frozen solid but beyond that he finds nothing of interest. Though Krakrefr is not a forensic scientist by any means and so would not be able to deduce any real specific details from the blood splatter his experience tells him that what he is seeing is probably the result of a gunshot wound in which a ballistic round penetrated through a person and the resulting splatter is from the exit wound. Even closer inspection reveals some small particles of frozen grey matter; this may have been a shot to the head.

Njall moves to check the seals on the doors he checks the seals on rooms two and three (Reference the map of the Wildcard, the Elena is the same layout) and looking through the small windows the rooms appear to be empty, though he can see some personal effects such as book lying on a table in one room, a bottle and a drinking glass in the other. As Njall looks into the third room, however he can see a humanoid form curled up in the corner of the room. The figure appears to be a human male, stripped down to his underwear sitting on a bed.



Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Got a body. Doubt they're alive in here, might as well complete the search before we breach the room. Maybe leave everything 'til we can repressurise and get Doc Shuth over."



2nd Dec, 2016 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "I agree with Njall" says Gaden hosting his rifle. Its obvious something went down here and its giving me the creeps. I might not be much help getting the ship up and running but this," he says patting his rifle, "Might have a few words for anything that tries to stop us."

Out of Character: I think we should stay together. Either we head straight for the power plant or we sweep room by room. The former might move things along faster while the latter might stop any surprises but slow things down a bit.



2nd Dec, 2016 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 130 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit says "I agree with trying to repressurize before we open any sealed rooms. Our only chance of that is getting this hunk of metal powered up again."

Out of Character: I am all for going straight to the power plant, opening a closed door against a vacuum is incredibly hard. If we all stay together, I think the likelihood of us being overtaken by anything is slim. But Krakrefr is in charge.



Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Over Comms, "Away team. Status update."

Sitting and waiting can be incredibly taxing. Silver looks to Maiokus.

3rd Dec, 2016 - 7:16am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus leans back in his seat then notices Silver looking at him. "Well Cap, what do you think happened there?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 130

"Seems like an inside job. Probably a passenger or a stow away, a pirate/raider plant. Moved pretty fast."

Sitting quietly for a moment, "What would they have been after?"

4th Dec, 2016 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 130

Rebel over...

"Lets see if the cargo or bridge iris valves are still airtight, decide our route then. Engineering is probably our best start, though with that hydrogen fog outside I'd guess the tanks are vented."




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,