Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 28 of 149

In Character: "Why don't you - Page 28 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 21st Dec, 2015 - 5:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 28

"Alive is best. Dead men tell no tales."

Silver waits for a response from Nahi or finding security near his current hidden position.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2015 - 6:25am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Silvertongue, which one is it? I'll try to run interference until we can get backup. Gaden?"

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 20th Dec, 2015 - 6:26am

20th Dec, 2015 - 8:35am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden grabs his rifle from the ship. "I'll try to set up some chokepoints and fatal funnels incase someone tries to come after us. No one will be catching us by surprise!"

Out of Character: I'm going to make a tactics(Military) check at +2 (+1 skill and +1 edu)

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Tactics (military) on D12 (+2): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 28 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Looks as though we have sided with the Coalition on this one. Anyone that attempts to board or mess with the Wildcard who does not identify and prove themselves. We take down."

"I am working on further security and getting the Coalition's backing and support."

20th Dec, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Yeesh, snake-eyes...

Njall manages to pull his attention from the secretary-birds and chic travellers as he reaches the air-side portal. Got to hire a Stewardess for the Wildcard like that one... Nice uniform....

Wait, what?

Over the comms:
" Krakrefr, you're our explosives guy, what's the status of that device?

Silvertongue, Maiokus - I'm at the exit. I'll hold here and keep a watch for you unless someone needs me."

Positioned just outside the terminal, with a view into the concourse and out to the pads, Njall waits, listening to the comms and looking for trouble.

20th Dec, 2015 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

The Referee relays...

"I will let security know about the attempt to attach something to your ship" Nahi says "In the meantime, don't do anything rash. It's not always easy to discern who is working for the Coalition and who is working for other organizations. If these are Coalition guys, you can really shoot yourselves in the foot if you react too strongly. I haven't had time to work on who may be interested in keeping their eyes on you yet."

As Nahi is explaining this Silvertongue observes two other men who look as though they could be trailing him as well, when they see Silvertongue look in their direction they try to be nonchalant about it; one goes to a kiosk and flips through a magazine and the other wanders vaguely away from Silvertongue trying to look lost. It is apparent to Silvertongue that these are not highly trained professional agents (Nowhere near his caliber of spy).

There is a pair of security guards talking to each other vaguely watching over people as they pass through the terminal near Silvertongue if he wanted to approach them. There is also a food court nearby and a corridor that appears to lead to bathrooms as well, giving him a few options.

Enerii makes his way down the ramp and to the device, it has been fused onto the fuselage tucked away so as to be inconspicuous and to Enerii it appears to be a homing device of some kind that would allow someone to track the Wildcard's movements (Removing it would be a routine Mechanic check; +2 dice modifier to the roll)

Out of Character: :

Silvertongue
Attempting to locate any other person trailing you would be a Recon roll rather than an Investigate roll; with this adjustment you rolled a 10 (Success)

Enerii/Krak
Failing the Mechanics, you will still be able to remove the device but I will add a complication to the scene. smile.gif

Gaden
Your tactics check will give you a +1DM to ranged attack rolls as well as Recon rolls during the remainder of the scene until/unless the situation changes significantly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2015 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 28

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus returns to the ship, giving Gaden a nod when he enters the perimeter. Once on the ship, he grabs his magazines and ACR and steps outside.

To Gaden: "Hey Baron, where you want me?"

Maiokus sets up and starts to scan his lane for suspicious persons or activity.

Out of Character: : Recon roll Recon skill 0 with +1 INT

Maiokus Results:
  • Recon Roll on D6 (+1): 2, 5 (2 rolls)

21st Dec, 2015 - 5:25am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 28

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "Why don't you cover those wrench monkeys while they get that thing off the ship," Gaden shouts to Maiokus.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,