Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 44 of 149

"Look's like you've got - Page 44 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Jan, 2016 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 38439
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
16th Jan, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 44

Rebel over...

Njall will keep monitoring the RADAR, checking the progress of the aircraft and any vehicles, while also observing what he can through the view-ports on the bridge, and relaying any important information.

Over internal comms: "Enerii, you still aboard? I could do with someone who knows what they're doing on the comms and sensor suite, unless you're helping secure the area. Adeline, you any hand with them, if Doc Shuth doesn't need you yet?"

.

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 16th Jan, 2016 - 12:20pm



Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr dashes to his bunk, he grabs the "Brick" of plastic explosives and his medi pack. He then goes to Silver.
"We are on the jammer together."
They move into cover carefully 1-2ยท one running to cover, the other covering him and vice versa.

Out of character:
Stealth 0DM, Recon +1DM, Gun Combat +1DM, Dexterity +2DM and I am doing some attack rolls in case the dice or the Referee decides to throw us some enemies, LasCAR TL11 is 4d6+3.

Attached Image Edited: Morfeas on 16th Jan, 2016 - 4:38pm

Krakrefr Results:
  • Stealth (-2DM) on D6 (+0): 2, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Recon (-2DM) on D6 (+0): 2, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Attack LasCAR #1 on D6 (+0): 5, 2, 6, 1 (4 rolls)
  • Attack LasCAR #2 on D6 (+0): 4, 6, 3, 2 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Leaping and Bounding Stealth and Tactical Checks.

Silver prefers to surprise his enemy, therefore the foldsword is ideal. One flick of the wrist and they can kiss their head goodbye.

Stealth +4 Dexterity -1
Athletics (Martial Arts) +2 Strength 0
Recon 0
Investigation +2 Intel +2

Out of Character: : Aericsteele, any concerns with me continuing the few days before current events?

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 44 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth replies, " I have some comm experience but not a pro. I can assist up there until we get casualties. If that is ok.".

17th Jan, 2016 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The colonel shakes his head at Silver "Negative" he says "We can't move until given the order by command; until then we will dig in and maintain defensive positions around your ship." He remains adamant about this and will not be swayed. Bullets fill the air and kick up dirt as they slam into the ground though a few find their marks and the cries and moans of injured soldiers fills the air. The sound is deafening to those outside of the Wildcard.

Maiokus lays down fire and catches a glimps of an enemy soldier in the treeline; lining up the sights on his rifle he squeezes the trigger and sees the man fall as Silver and Krakrefr low crawl to the perimeter and manage to shuffle their way into the foliage, they take any fire and feels fairly confident that were was not detected. Getting up Silver and Krakrefr continue to crouch down but move more quickly through the trees toward the area where the vehicle was identified.

As they move they come across a pair of men manning a mortar; dropping a round into the tube the mortar thumps and sends its round toward the Wildcard and a moment later the sound of the explosion can be heard. Flanking the pair, Silver sneaks up on one of them and drives his fold sword into his back while at the same time a searing line of red bursts forth from Krakrefr's laser carbine and burns a hole in the chest of the other.

They move on and eventually come to another clearing where a tracked military vehicle sits, situated on top of the vehicle a panel spins slowly, likely the source of the interference. Silver and Krakrefr see no one else around the vehicle.

On the Wildcard Njall monitors the radar and Shuth arrives on the bridge taking his place at the comms station, static continues over the radio. Enerri is nowhere to be found, he is not at his station, the last anyone saw of him he had sprang out of his seat and left the bridge, perhaps to gather his gear?



17th Jan, 2016 - 7:09am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus continues to scan his lane and taking well aimed shots at enemies he IDs in the tree line. When he gets a moment he keeps an eye out to make sure the perimeter is safe.

Once he notices some soldiers going down and if he is confident his lane his clear, he will assist casualties back onto the ship. "Hey Shuth can you get these guys to the medbay?".



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2016 - 8:44am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 44

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Hefting his grenade launcher, Gaden fires a couple of frag rounds into the trees. Shifting his aim he drops a smoke in between the hostiles and the crew.

Out of Character: My last actions were kinda glossed over. What happened with my tactics check and what did I see? As for the frags they do damage in a radius and I'll roll separately for each range. Dungeon Master for my attack is +1 dexterity and +1 skill (Maybe +1 if my tactics was good.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Attack (frag 1) on D12 (+3): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Attack (frag 2) on D12 (+3): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage (close 1) on D6 (+0): 3, 2, 1, 3, 3 (5 rolls)
  • Damage (close 2) on D20 (+0): 14, 3, 11, 10, 1 (5 rolls)
  • Damage (medium 1) on D6 (+0): 2, 5, 2 (3 rolls)


17th Jan, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 44

Rebel over...

"Look's like you've got customers Doc. Better go do your real job. I'll manage. If you see Enerii, send him up. Maybe we'll get lucky and you can patch up a Bleep from the perforated locals for me."

Njall will keep monitoring the Radar until the static clears on the comms, at which point he switches his focus and tries to contact the GTC command.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,