Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 52 of 149

Silver looks to Gaden, "Why stop with - Page 52 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Feb, 2016 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37473
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2016 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 52

Silver looks to Gaden, Maiokus, and Krakrefr, "Those trucks have our cargo, would be my guess." Climbing down from the IFV they were riding in.

Looking quickly at Maiokus, "Lazy backwards planet."

"We need to move fast if we are going to catch them, maybe we can create a road block by knocking over some trees or creating a smoke screen."

With that Silver takes off after the trucks, sprinting to catch up with the second one. (Tailgate if he can grab it. Side of the truck if possible.)

Thumbing his comms, "This is Silver to The 'Card. Relocate to this position (Gives coordinates into the facility's loading yard if possible). Part of our cargo is on the move."

Athletics (Martial Arts) +2, Dexterity -1.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Shouldering his rifle, Gaden aims at the lead truck, targeting its wheels. The rifle's plasma battery begins to whirl as two shots fire out.

Out of Character: I'm targeting the truck in an attempt to (Worst case) disable it or (Best case) disable and create a potential roadblock. Bonus is 2 skill, 1 ability, 2 for aiming, total 5.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Attack (plasma rifle) on D12 (+5): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Attack 2 on D12 (+5): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 6, 6, 5, 5, 1, 1 (6 rolls)
  • Damage 2 on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 6, 4, 1, 1 (6 rolls)


3rd Feb, 2016 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Njall drops what he's doing and runs to the bridge, calling Enerii to prep the ship for take off as he goes. Once at the controls he checks the doors are closed, and the drives and controls responding. Satisfied he carefully lifts the Wildcard into the air, checking she's answering the helm properly after the "Contested landing". Keeping the big ship as close to tree-top height as he can (To avoid exposing the ship to AA fire/Radar) Njall sets off heading for the given coordinates as fast as possible.

"Moving target? Keep me in the loop, I'll try to get ahead of them"

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 3rd Feb, 2016 - 11:19pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Piloting on D6 (+0): 2, 4 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 52 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Shuth will make sure all patients are secure and strapped in safely for the hop. We would not want anyone reinjuring themselves.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver still on the run, gives a rough estimate of the coordinates, then mentions they are heading Northwest.

4th Feb, 2016 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus wants to be sure that Njall receives the right coordinates so he quickly checks on his hand computer the map and tries to make an estimate of the coordinates the trucks would be heading to in case they can't stop the convoy out the gate. He then relays the estimated coordinates to the Wildcard.

If he still has time, he takes off after Silvertongue and attempts to grab on and heave himself onto the second cargo truck.

However, if he does not have time he will attempt to take out the second cargo trucks tires with a few well aimed shots with his ACR hoping that he and Gaden's shots can stop them before they can get too far away.

AS ENERII: Enerii sits at the sensors computer keeping an eye out for hostile signatures. He wipes a tear from his eye as he rethinks his life choices. He feels as though his soul has been ripped from him before death.

Maiokus Results:
  • Navigation on D12 (+2): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Atheltics on D12 (+1): 10 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Gun Combat (1) on D12 (+5): 15 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Gun Combat (2) on D12 (+5): 16 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 6, 4, 3 (3 rolls, as D3-6)
  • Sensors on D12 (+2): 9 (1 rolls, as D2-12)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 52

The Referee relays...

The trucks are too far ahead for anyone running to catch up and haul themselves up. Gaden and Maoikus move off to the side as the GTC column continues toward the facility; they take aim and for a moment everything seems to slow down and the noise of the troops moving and the IFV's engines roaring is drowned out as they focus on the front sites of their rifles.

Gaden squeezes the trigger and a line of plasma streaks across the field slamming into the rear driver's side tire of the lead truck, a second shot finds the front driver's side tire and both tires disintegrate in a puff of black smoke. Rubber debris is scattered along the roadway and the vehicle swerves to the left but the driver manages to correct it and the truck continues, now throwing sparks out of the left side of the vehicle where what remains of the tires grind against the pavement.

The second vehicle is not as lucky as Maoikus's rounds have the same effect of destroying the vehicle's front and rear driver's side tires but this driver is unable to properly correct as the vehicle swerves. In fact, he over corrects and doing so sends the vehicle into a counter clockwise roll. The vehicle slams into the ground and rolls four times before coming to a rest on its roof. Debris from the crash litters the field that the truck ended up in.

The Wildcard rises up out of the treeline and begins to move forward sluggishly at first but picks up speed. Njall works the controls and tries to keep the Wildcard near the top of the trees to avoid radar/AA, but he keeps it a little too close and at one point the rear of the Wildcard clips the top of the trees. Those on board hear the sound of metal tearing/grinding away. The pilots console lets out a series of beeps and tones and the display comes alive showing a malfunction with the flare/chaff system; apparently it is no longer attached to the hull.

Enerri monitors the sensors and notes no enemy signatures or the presence of any other hostiles; only a sense of disassociation followed by the distinct feeling that something ominous waits for him in the near future.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 4th Feb, 2016 - 5:58pm



Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 52

Silver looks to Gaden, "Why stop with two? If you can put it on the rims of all four tires."

Over his shoulder Silver says, "Keep an eye on both of those trucks. Anything suspicious, let me know."

Heading into the facility, Silver tries to assess what is really going on. He looks for other workers, things that may not be where they should, even looking for signs of sabotage.

Investigate +2, Edu +1
Stealth +4, Dexterity -1.


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,