Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 53 of 149

The Colonel orders a squad of rifleman to - Page 53 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Feb, 2016 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37727
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
4th Feb, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 53

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Not wanting the the first vehicle to get away he radios to Njall. "Do you have a visual on the forward truck heading towards the coordinates I gave you? Any chance you can cut him off?"

"Krakrefr, want to help me check out this wreck?"

He then casually nods to the Colonel and asks, "Hey can you send a few guys with Silver? And can I borrow a few as well to check the wreckage?" Without waiting for an answer he starts to trot towards the truck wreckage hoping the Colonel will be kind enough to lend out a small detachment. He keeps his weapon at the low ready in case the driver and/or A-driver, if there is one, survived.

If there are any survivors, Maiokus will raise his weapon and instruct them to keep their hands over their heads threatening violence and demanding the keys for the truck and cargo hold.

If not he will search the bodies for keys to the cargo hold of the truck (If it's locked) and check the inventory.

AS ENERII: Enerii sighs heavily feeling terribly sorry for himself. Yet he manages to do his duty and continues to check sensors for the truck.

Maiokus Results:
  • Sensors check on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)


Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2016 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Oh well, the damage is done."

Njall looks for the truck ahead, checking for fixes from Maiokus and Enerii. He is planning to get in front, turn the ship and "Play chicken" with it. Hopefully it will stop or turn, but if it doesn't he will pull up to avoid a crash. If it turns Njall will try to "Herd" it back toward the facility. If he has to let it go he'll go around and try again, aiming to force it off the road.

Pity the hold is full of casualties, it would have been nice to open the cargo doors and let the truck drive in...

Krakrefr did put the panel back over that exposed wiring when he fixed the sensor station didn't he?...

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 4th Feb, 2016 - 9:24pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Piloting +Skill and Dx on D12 (+4): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Piloting Try 2 on D12 (+4): 11 (1 roll, as D2-12)


5th Feb, 2016 - 12:12am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: As Maiokus heads to the cabin of the truck, Gaden walks over to check the truck's trailer, his rifle at the ready. "Whatever is in here must be valuable if they were trying to protect it" he says to Maiokus. "You think this is what we are looking?" To Silver he says "If you need some backup just shout and we will come in guns blazing!"

Out of Character: Gaden will examine the door to the trailer. If there is no lock he will open it. If they is a lock he will examine it to see if it can be opened.



5th Feb, 2016 - 5:45am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 53 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : As Maiokus heads towards the cabin with his weapon at the low ready he nods to Gaden, "I bloody hope so. I'd like to get off this backwards rock as soon as possible."



5th Feb, 2016 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr runs after Maiokus and he covers the area around the truck, as Maiokus is checking for the keys.



Post Date: 5th Feb, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Silver is grateful that the crew is at least fully accounted for after that Charlie Foxtrot of prepped LZ. "Gentlemen. Stay alert. Stay Alive."

Pausing to catch his breath, "I am going to see if we can come away with more than just product. Possibly, locate some production and manufacturing data. Enable someone else to reproduce this material. A little side business, never hurts."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 53

013-1115

The day after the shoot out at the Ruie Food Court found Silver watching IFV's being rolled into the hangar bay and loaded onto The 'Card and strapped into place. Really it wasn't that exciting for someone who likes to be on the move. While his crew mates tended to repairs and other maintenance, Silver decided to take a chance that Adaline was recovered enough to talk.

Silver went on board the ship and to the med bay. The med bot sat quietly humming at its charging station. The make shift surgical bed was empty and Doc was kneeling over supply drawers taking stock and making an inventory list. Looking back at the surgical bed Silver said, “Doc, did she leave already?”

Without looking up from his work, Doc answered, “No. I just moved her to one of the staterooms for privacy and quiet. She isn't ready to be up and about yet.”

Silver nodded in understanding and turned to leave and Doc said, “She has called for you a few times in the last day. You two know each other, I take it?”

“Seems like a long time ago, but yes we knew each other.’ With that Silver exited med bay and headed for the stateroom Doc had assigned to Adaline.

Purposely letting his footsteps strike against the floor, Silver uncharacteristically let himself be heard. It was tough for him to let himself be heard, it just wasn’t natural. He made it to the Adaline’s stateroom, with his footsteps ringing in his head. It had been a long time since he had heard his own footsteps.

The door to the stateroom was already open and Adaline was resting against the frame, looking very oddly at Silver. “That is the first time I ever heard you coming. It has been 20 years and now you lose your touch. Sad way for you to go.”

Silver just stopped. Didn’t bother to approach further. Adaline always did have a way of disarming him. This was a safe distance, so he would go no further.

“Figure the shock would not help your current situation,” Silver said pointing to her bandaged shoulder and arm in a sling. “I still manage to go wherever and whenever I need to.”

Adaline winced at the mention of her injury but recovered quickly and moved on as if in an interrogation or negotiation. “So are you about one of those covert or clandestine missions that are part of your work?”

She looks about the ship for the first time. Stepping past the entry and into the corridor she turns and looks at the bulkhead. With a hand she reaches up over the doorway and with her good hand, wipes away the dirt and grime. Beneath the layers of dirt, in a nice steady hand, is painted the words “The Lady’s Room.”

Adaline’s hand drops to her side and she turns to Silver. “Are we on THAT ship? Really? After all those years and now we are back on THAT ship together again.”

Overcome by the emotional weight of this new discovery, Adaline leaves Silver in the corridor. Re-entering her stateroom, she closes the door. A few moments later as Silver approaches the door, he can hear Adaline crying and decides not to interrupt her. Some wounds heal. Apparently this one is still a sore one.

Silver leaves Adaline’s stateroom door before he can knock and does not see anything of her until the next day.

8th Feb, 2016 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 53

The Referee relays...

The Colonel orders a squad of rifleman to go with Maiokus and Krakrefr to clear the cargo truck. They surround the vehicle with weapons ready and as Maiokus and Krakrefr approach you can see several bodies litter the ground where soldiers that had been hanging onto the outside of the vehicle were thrown off as the vehicle rolled. Several are dead but there are a couple of soldiers that groan and clutch at broken arms or their fractured rips. The GTC soldiers quickly gather them up and take them prisoner.

Approaching the cab of the vehicle Maiokus and Krakrefr see two soldiers, one in the driver's seat and one in the passenger seat, both are strapped in but appear limp and simply hang upside down. The windshield is shattered and blood drips from the two men forming puddles on the roof of the cab.

The cargo truck is basically a large flat bed truck. The bed of the truck had been covered by some form of material similar to nylon supported by a series of arched metal beams attached to the bed but this material is now torn. In the back of the truck there are two large crates, each amounting to about two and a half tons that are secured by cargo straps to the bed of the truck although the straps on one have snapped and the crate has fallen to the ground. As Gaden approaches he sees that the fallen crate appears to be leaking some sort of fluid.

Njall maneuvers the Wildcard in front of the fleeing cargo truck. The truck barrels toward the Wildcard, sparks flying. At the last second, just before Njall pulls up the truck swerves to avoid a collision and with its damaged wheels it tips over and slides on its side veering off the roadway and coming to rest on the drivers' side after leaving a smear of blood in its path as it crushes a pair of soldiers that had been clinging to it and tosses two others into a field almost a hundred feet away.

Silver carefully moves through the facility, but attempting to clear the facility by himself will be not only difficult but will probably take all night and into the next day (If he wants to clear it properly); if he is just conducting a quick sweep he finds that the facility does appear to be abandoned. There are several crates located in a warehouse area, he could estimate about twenty tons worth. Much of the warehouse is empty though and given the presence of the trucks it would seem that they were in the process of clearing the facility and attempting to move the chemicals to another location when the invasion began.

Silver does find a fairly simple computer system (We're talking a computer system circa 1970's or 1980's; not very advanced) that does contain some data regarding manufacturing the compound and he is able to download it onto his handheld.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 8th Feb, 2016 - 4:39pm




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,