Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 56 of 149

You find two more intact containers in the - Page 56 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Feb, 2016 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
12th Feb, 2016 - 4:42am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 56

This is The Cynic, over...

Edit: sorry I had missed the last part of the ref's post. So editing this post.

Enerii continiest to monitor the sensors in case there are hostile activities. If he sees any he will report them to the crew.

Maiokus will stand help out with getting the Wildcard loaded but also keep an eye out for hostiles.

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 12th Feb, 2016 - 4:50am

Maiokus Results:
  • Mechanics on D12 (+3): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Recon on D12 (+1): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2016 - 9:40am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: from the supplies the troops brought with them, Gaden takes two MREs, offering one to the Colonel. If he is willing, Gaden shares some of his war stories with him. Like the time the ship under Gaden's command docked with a distressed ship only to discover that it had been takenover by an alien parasite. As it creeps deeper into the night he asks the crew about setting watches.

12th Feb, 2016 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Watches? Let's just load up and go, it shouldn't take more than 3 or 4 hours at most, less with both loaders working. Once we are working at the facility I'll work as Loadmaster, making sure the cargo is balanced and secure. Two people driving. Maybe Gaden and/or Krakrefr on guard (If we don't trust the GTC perimeter), Enerii on Bridge watch... We can rest back at the Starport.

Speaking of which, we're going to have a lot of empty space - shall we see if the GTC have any cargo/freight we can take, maybe some more Low Passengers, or are we just going to put Ruie on the rear scan as soon as possible?

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 12th Feb, 2016 - 10:17am

13th Feb, 2016 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 56 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr will do guard duty, as the others are loading the Wildcard. He is ok with any plan, as long as they leave Ruie fast and make as much money the crew can.

14th Feb, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus stretches out his arms over his head and says, "I don't mind standing watch, but I think Njall is right, lets load what we can now. Bed down with watches set, then see if we can get the Colonel's men to help us clear out the warehouse in the morning. Provided we don't die in the mean time."

Maiokus helps Njall and the others load up.

"Hey Krakfefr, let me know if you need a break. I'll take over for you"

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

While Silver waits for the wounded shuffle in the Cargo Bay, he begins moving containers of compound from the storage bay out into the yard for easy loading into the 'Card after she has the wounded cleared out.

"I am not certain it is going to be safe for us to take much else as far as cargo from the planet. The Imperium are likely to seize anything else. We only specified we were coming after this compound, and this is all they are expecting for us to come back with. I am not sure if Adaline is going to clear Imperium inspection."

"21 tons is not alot, but I believe the market value for the manufacturing data should at least quadruple our profits. Which reminds me, Shuth make a copy of this and store it on that med droid of yours. Njall make an additional copy, encrypt it, and store it in the ships nav computer stores. I will make a copy to have on hand as collatoral should we need a bargaining chip."

During a break while waiting for the emptying of the Cargo Bay, Silver takes the comm log book from the non GTC forces to Enerrii. Figuring that having something to focus on will help his current disposition, Silver recommends transcribing all the signal and frequency data into the ships main frame. Once Enerii is done with that, Silver will take the book and report to the Colonel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 56

Shuth will take the disk and copy it into the medic robots data base to save a copy in there just in case.

15th Feb, 2016 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 56

The Referee relays...

You find two more intact containers in the second truck and you are able to load the Wildcard using the forklifts left behind at the facility. You are able to load the remaining containers although it does take all night to do so. The Colonel's forces set up a perimeter around the facility and do not advance to actually take control of the facility until first light at which point they find the crew loading the last container into the cargo bay.

The Colonel arranges for the offloading of the injured soldiers and advises that medivac is on its way to evacuate the injured. With the WIldcard loaded, and the injured soldiers safely offloaded Njall is able to start the process for lift off. As this is taking place Enerri is checking over the sensors and comms when the panel begins to flicker again, and a faint zapping sound is heard from underneath the panel.

Enerri mumbles a curse and reaches underneath the panel into the mess of wires. After a moment of fiddling the lights dim and a loud popping noise is heard throughout the bridge. Looking up from his consol, Njall sees Enerri tense and rigid, his eyes wide you can smell burning hair! Enerri makes no sound, he simply sits locked in place with a look of excrutiating pain on his face.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,