Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 72 of 149

Having checked in with both Adeline and Shuth, - Page 72 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Mar, 2016 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37516
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
8th Mar, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 72

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Gaden follows Silver down into low berth, careful to keep his rifle at low ready. After leaving the agent and his guard behind he turns to Silver and says, "You think they will stay put Jefé? Should we place a guard down here to keep an eye on them?" Looking around at the various debris littering the ship after the unannounced launch, Gaden slings his rifle across his back. "You're gonna have a few pissed off passengers too. I imagine the fancy fellow might have a few words for you."

Attached Image Edited: Rogueleader on 8th Mar, 2016 - 3:08am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver chuckles and nods in the direction of the cameras as they stop in engineering.

"Krakrefr, you all right? "

Silver helps Krakrefr collect his tools and straighten up the mess.

"My apologies friend. That take off was my doing."

"Anything we should be concerned with here?"

Reaching over to Gaden's rifle for emphasis, "Keep'em close and stay alert. Doc and Adeline also have monitors in this area, so we can just as easily check in with them as holding out on the bridge and watching the cameras."

"Would suggest getting a schedule and rotations established asap. I need to see the Adeline about the high berth passengers. You need me, call me."

Silver then heads through cargo upto the crew and high berth quarters, looking for Adeline.

8th Mar, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus follows Silver. "We don't have the space to keep these guys on the ship for three weeks, and they will strain the life support system. A boat this old, I dunno if it will hold, and I don't particularly want to find out while we are in Jump."

Out of Character: : I'm assuming the rooms are filled. Two High passage then a few Mid?

Attached Image Edited: Maiokus on 8th Mar, 2016 - 4:09am



8th Mar, 2016 - 8:19am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 72 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr lower his shotgun and goes to the Crew Common. He gets a tea and sits on a chair. "Good thing that I didn't have to shoot", he thinks, "That thing was not even loaded… " He watches the rest of the crew passing by, he thinks that a new female voice was heard from the bridge, but for now the hot tea and a lit pipe is what would make him relax.



8th Mar, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Loriel, while you're scanning, see if there're any other ships out there. An inbound merchant'd be handy. Take our guests home for us."

Njall keeps an eye on the Wildcards progress, ready to flip into deceleration toward the Jump Point (If there is no pursuit).



9th Mar, 2016 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

The Referee relays...

020-1115
1700hrs


Loriel is able to detect the Zenith's signature and finds that she appears to be sitting near the 100 diameter mark approximately 5,000km distance from the Wildcard. Approximately 6,000km from the Wildcard, Loriel detects another craft whose signature appears to match that of a 400 ton Type are Subsidized Merchant or 'Fat Trader' both vessels appear to be stationary. The Wildcard comes upon the Zenith and the other vessel while decelerating and at the current rate she will be at the 100 Diameter mark within approximately thirty minutes.

The agent and his men make themselves comfortable in low berth they form a makeshift semi circle facing outward toward the entrance of the room. There is always at least one guard on his feet with weapon ready watching the door and they speak in hushed tones but do not appear to do anything aggressive, mostly checking over their gear. The parts of the conversation that Gaden can pick up seem to be focused on Agent Mentsoyan doing his best to convince the men that they should remain calm and not seek vengeance for their fallen comrade "Killing them will not bring Jasari back" Gaden hears him say at one point. They have taken their fallen comrade into the low berth area and the agent requests that the body be placed in one of the cryo tubes until they reach their destination.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 72

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus returns to his room and changes back into his still dusty combat armor and slings his ACR, just in case the GTC guys try any funny business.

He radios to Gaden, "Let me know if you need a relief."

He then strolls back to the bridge to check in with Njall and Lorelei. "How's the new kid handling the ol' beat up sensors so far?" He grins at Lorelei. Turning his attention back to Njall, he says "What are we going to do with the hitchhikers?"



Post Date: 9th Mar, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 72

Having checked in with both Adeline and Shuth, Silver reassures both that we shouldn't be experiencing any more sudden bursts. Keep tabs on passengers and let him know should things change.

Finally making the bridge, Silver joins Maiokus. Turning to check on the surveillance cameras, he addresses Maiokus, "Krakrefr is also in that area should you need him."

Speaking to no one specifically, "Zenith is my first choice for off loading, although I am not discounting the Fat Trader. Raise both but start with the Zenith first. If you need me, I will be checking in on the High Berth passengers."

Leaving the bridge he radios Adeline to join him in High Berth and heads there himself.


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,